• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite peppy cat?

Favorite peppy cat?

• Rosie

Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Merry

Votes: 17 15.0%
  • Tangy

Votes: 33 29.2%
  • Tabby

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Felicity

Votes: 21 18.6%

• Total voters
Felicity is sooo cute yet i feel like she is so underrated? idk to me her cuteness is at Rosie level, but Rosie is the peppy cat that everyone talks about and Felicity just gets no love. :(

Tangy. I like unique themed villagers like her (and there was a funny interaction with her in a thread in the Woods that helped lol)! Rosie is a close second, though.

Felicity is my girl. She’s super cute, her personality fits her look very well, and she’s fun to draw too. A shame she’s so underrated compared to Tangy and Rosie. 😔

Gonna have to give my birthday twin Felicity some much-needed love here 💜 I think she's adorable and very underrated.

I love tabby so much, to the point that I am going to have to say she is not ugly at all, but beautiful! She’s so cute and wild and is the perfect peppy! I also really really love Merry, she’s the sweetest. And having her on my second island, I feel like she is a totally distinct character from tabby! They are both just the best, even given all the great peppies. I am not a cat person I’ll (I love cats; I just don’t have any and prefer dogs) Shoutout to @Nunnafinga who also has graham, one of the best snugs in the game! Squad goals! (haha, sorry I am old)

Merry used to be my favorite in New Leaf but since a certain group “adopted” her for her double chin I’ve given Tangy a chance and she is seriously cute. That’s who I voted for.

Tangy is my favorite peppy cat! :) She was on my wishlist and was going to go look for her once I had space on my island. Funny enough she actually showed up in my campsite and has been one of my villagers ever since.

tangy! i had her as a kid in my first wild world town and i've loved her ever since. i got her back in my NH town pretty recently!

I would probably say tangy with rosie as a close second, but if I'm being honest I'm not a huge fan of the peppy personality (don't have any on my island currently) and I probably wouldn't have any of them with me for any length of time

Mine has to be Rosie! I had her as a starter in both WW and NL and I love her the best of all the cats. Though I don’t really like the cats- she is an exception!

They are all adorable! I voted for Rosie, though, because we share the same birthday. :3

This thread is making me think of getting two peppy cat villagers because peppies are soooo adorable when they engage in a conversation and cats are, well, cats. :love:

My pick would be Tangy, I appreciate her theme, but most of all I would love to see a more natural looking peppy cat. I find neither of them a really good fit on a more realistic designed island.

Rosie's great and def my second favorite from this list, but I have to vote for Felicity. I think she has a really cute look with the red bangs and blunt haircut, and I have a lot of nostalgia for her because she was in my first ever CF town (Also the first town I ever started on an AC game).

tangy!! she was the first villager that i met on the night that i started playing wild world and she’ll always be special to me because of that. plus, she’s adorable! @Intelligent_zombie @Ametsa Izarra ya’ll better keep your hands off of her-

that being said, i also really like merry, too! she’s so precious. <3

tangy!! she was the first villager that i met on the night that i started playing wild world and she’ll always be special to me because of that. plus, she’s adorable! @Intelligent_zombie @Ametsa Izarra ya’ll better keep your hands off of her-

that being said, i also really like merry, too! she’s so precious. <3
My favorite is Rosie but Tangy is the tastiest 🖤

Felicity is sooo cute yet i feel like she is so underrated? idk to me her cuteness is at Rosie level, but Rosie is the peppy cat that everyone talks about and Felicity just gets no love. :(
I think people like Rosie and Bob for the same reason: they're "older" cats that many people loved from ACGC, so I think that's the reason.

I also like Felicity a lot more than Rosie, but to each their own

Back