• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite peppy cat?

Favorite peppy cat?

• Rosie

Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Merry

Votes: 17 15.0%
  • Tangy

Votes: 33 29.2%
  • Tabby

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Felicity

Votes: 21 18.6%

• Total voters
Tabby is my favorite cat hands down. I remember seeing her in the gamecube game when I was a kid and thinking “wtf is THAT??” Eventually she grew on me and now she’s one of my favorite villagers of all time. Go figure.

3B383E7D-2354-4A3F-85AB-CFF163A5078D.jpeg

Rosie holds a very special place in my heart, so I chose her.

I have had her in NL and in NH. I would consider her one of my favourite villagers of all time.

Here are my unpopular opinions ;)

Rosie - basic, overrated, i don't like her mouth :3
Merry - her NH "glow-up" imo is worse. I liked her better in New Leaf.
Tangy - thought she was a dumb orange. Moved into my town and found her super cute... the fact her furniture is all fruit is a little bit creepy tho..
Tabby - absolutely hideous but at least she commits to that.
Felicity - Hate her hair and her "v" mouth lol. She kinda reminds me of Rosie?

I'm sorry, I roast them with love~

I love them all, but Tangy is easily my favorite. I had her briefly in the original game, and she was one of my first villagers in New Horizons. She is tied with Melba as my favorite villager overall.

Rosie, because Rosie. Merry for that double chin and the fangs that show up when she makes certain faces.

That's almost too hard 😩 (except Tabby, I just don't like Tabby)

But... before I would've said Tangy 'cause she's just delightfully odd (normally I dislike overly themed villagers, but I had her a long time in WW and she's special to me). BUT my first peppy in this game was Merry (I recognized her name and SQUEED when I saw it because, even though I'd never had her before, I knew she was an adorable cat) And she stayed for MONTHS before I was ready to let her go. I just love her coloring/expression/everything. She was such a cutie pie that she's worked her way into my heart as my top peppy kitty! I did a photoshoot with her when I did eventually let her leave:

h9k7if7.png

In case you didn't get it, she left Woodland to be a STAR 🤩

Rosie is great. I love her design, she is super sweet, and she always gives me medicine when I've been stung by a wasp!

Felicity is the only of these that I look at and actually like without reservation. Her major asset is that she has a nose; the absence of a nose bugs me about certain villagers, including a lot of the cats (though I make exceptions for some of them like Ankha and Kabuki for their distinct designs otherwise, as well as the other Snooty cats because Snooty is my favorite female villager personality), Marshall, Flurry (my least favorite villager), and more. She also has a cute haircut.

Tabby's probably my second favorite, but only because she has a distinct look to her. That said, it's kind of a distant second because while I appreciate her having a more unique design that stands out at a glance, it's not a design that I actually like that much.

Rosie's probably third just because I had her temporarily in one of my New Leaf towns as a starting villager before replacing her with someone I wanted.

Merry's fourth for being an inferior Felicity, and Tangy's fifth because while I generally appreciate unique designs and to some degree like them better than more generic cutesy designed villagers, I don't really enjoy the villagers like Tangy and Ketchup who just have food for heads or are entirely made of food like Chadder.

That's almost too hard 😩 (except Tabby, I just don't like Tabby)

But... before I would've said Tangy 'cause she's just delightfully odd (normally I dislike overly themed villagers, but I had her a long time in WW and she's special to me). BUT my first peppy in this game was Merry (I recognized her name and SQUEED when I saw it because, even though I'd never had her before, I knew she was an adorable cat) And she stayed for MONTHS before I was ready to let her go. I just love her coloring/expression/everything. She was such a cutie pie that she's worked her way into my heart as my top peppy kitty! I did a photoshoot with her when I did eventually let her leave:

h9k7if7.png

In case you didn't get it, she left Woodland to be a STAR 🤩
I love these photos you took of Merry before she left its one of the cutest things I have seen here :).

Definitely Tangy. She’s just so unique and charming. Rosie is my second choice. She and Tangy always talk to each other on my island 💜

Rosie.
She's the only one whose been nice to me after all these years of having her. She genuinely cares about me instead of saying "oh it's just another day in paradise" (looking at you Raymond, and well, every single other villager I've had in this game)
Although I did have Tangy before, and I liked her because she gave off the 'creepy' "i'm going to find you" vibes. But definitely not as amazing as Rosie was to me.

Felicity for me. She was with me until I stopped playing NL and I kind of miss her. I tried to have very little villager overlap between NH and NL but she might have to move in soon.

I had Merry in my previous island and she’s really cute. However when I reset my island, Rosie ended up as one of my first three starter villagers (aside from the two starters) and we’ve become so close now that I refuse to let her go ever. She’s such a cutie. I think she’s perfect for the personality too.

Oh that’s so tricky! I have Rosie in my New Leaf town and I love her but there’s something about Merry’s design that just makes me happy lol. I’m such a sucker for the Peppy villagers though I love them tons. 💕

I never realized there were so many! But regardless, I will always choose Felicity. She was in my very first AC town, and I loved her to death!

Back