• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite peppy cat?

Favorite peppy cat?

• Rosie

Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Merry

Votes: 17 15.0%
  • Tangy

Votes: 33 29.2%
  • Tabby

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Felicity

Votes: 21 18.6%

• Total voters

DaviddivaD

Sleepless Grandpa
Bells
Tasty Cake
Sorry if this has been posted before.

I love Rosie the most. She's very special to me. She not only feels like THE peppy cat but the definitive peppy villager.

I've had Tangy and Tabby too throughout the years playing this series. Tangy is great but Tabby has a face only a mother could love. 😜

Merry looks adorable but never had her in my towns or island.

Last edited:
Rosie is iconic, she looks like she had a lot of effort put into her design, she’s on lots of merch and I have memories of wanting her when she was in my friend’s wild world town lol
have her and her pic in new horizons

TABBY! i love my ugly tabby. She's so ugly that its cute. people need to stop sleeping on her

Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 5.30.41 PM.png

Yes! Tabby is the best cat in the whole game!!! She's seriously such a bundle of joy. I mean look at her 🥺

i've always loved rosie ♡
i was never able to get her on any animal crossing game until my birthday back in march, when my sister gave me her amiibo 😁

Tangy and Rosie are essentially tied for me. They're both beyond awesome. For the sake of the poll, I voted Tangy though.

I love Felicity. She looks like a pop star from the 1960s and her house is also cute. Rosie is cute but I wish she had a nose.

Last edited:
Surely I can't be the only one to find Rosie extremely iritating? She almost put me off peppy villagers for life in NL. Such a shame as I'm a huge lover of cats and she is pretty to look at.

I am a Tangy fan personally - searched for her for many an island hope nothing so I ended up getting her amiibo. She's awesome and is a breath of fresh air for largely male island.

The only peppy cat I’ve had is merry and I absolutely loved her. Her eyes and double chin is soo cute and lovable. I know she isn’t very popular but she so adorable I can’t help loving her. My mum has tangy and she loves her I haven’t had her but love interacting with her on my mum’s island.

Rosie. she's one of those villagers that give me nostalgia to the WW days. Felicity is also really cute, too

I love Rosie, she is a sweetheart and she has nice color/design ^^
she will never leave my island, she is my prisoner lol

EetGbg4VoAAUine

This is a tough one.I have Merry,Tabby,Felicity and Tangy and I think all of them are pretty great.I'll go with Merry because I've had her the longest.

I've always wanted to bring Rosie onto one of my islands. Hopefully I'll get the chance in the future. I think she's one of my favorite cats in general. Honestly though you really can't go wrong with any of the cats!

I had both Rosie and Tangy so far and Tangy is my favorite. I hope to get the other cats on my island eventually to see which one I'll like more.

i really like tangy, i had her in my city folk town and loved her. i haven't had her since, though. cats aren't my favorite species and i haven't had any of the others what i can remember, so idk about the rest.

I had Rosie a few times in my GC towns and she was always pretty cool. The only other peppy cat I've had was Tangy and she was alright, I just don't like how overtly orange-themed she is.

Back