• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favorite ice cream

Lotusblossom

Prankster Crossing
Bells
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Kaleidoclover
Famous Mushroom
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Cake
Cake
name your favorite ice cream and than also tell us your dream favorite ice cream as well

Today i had fudge brownie ice cream and the brownies were amazing that was a first to try brownies in icecream so ill say thats my favorite but if i could make it even more dreamier i would do a cheese cake icecream with goji berry swirl, brownies and cookie dough and then i would melt peanut butter on the top and put marshmallows on top too

Omg, there’s so many good flavours to pick from 🤤 My personal favourites though would have to be:
- Tiger stripes (orange with liquorice)
- Mint chocolate chip
- Chocolate mocha
- French Vanilla

But I can go on and on... Is it glaringly obvious yet that ice cream is my favourite dessert?

If it's good ice cream, I don't need a lot of bells and whistles, so I'll say my favorite is a good vanilla bean. But I won't say no to peppermint stick.

Ice cream is probably my favorite dessert haha my current favorite flavors are brown butter almond brittle from Jeni’s, world class chocolate from Baskin Robbins, chunky monkey from Ben & Jerry’s, hojicha soft serve, matcha ice cream, and classic chocolate 🥰

For typical flavors, my favorites are mint chocolate chip, chocolate chip cookie dough, and cotton candy. There are a lot of amazing flavors outside of those though. I don't really have a dream flavor, but it would probably contain some sort of chocolate

Ouff just seen chocolate chip cookie dough 😯
But I must say straight up vanilla!

My favorite flavor is mint chocolate chip, but I also love chocolate chip cookie dough and fudge brownie. Plain chocolate, vanilla, or french vanilla is great too, though. I don't really like too many toppings or ingredients in my ice cream. I prefer to keep it pretty simple.

I just went for ice cream today! I got cookies & cream.

Typically, I go for mint chocolate chip or strawberry. I like a lot of different flavours though - typically fruit or chocolate! Stracciatella, Speculoos, black forest, white chocolate raspberry... yum.

As for soft serve, I typically like plain vanilla (though I have tried some delicious matcha soft serve in Japan before).

I think my dream flavour would be matcha soft serve made with good Japanese matcha and Hokkaido milk. The ice cream would be soft, creamy, and rich. No toppings required!

Cookie dough ice cream :love: :love: :love: Sadly the only ones I can find here in Australia are the Ben & Jerry's ones, which are small and expensive.

Dream flavor? IDK maybe a combination of cookie dough and cookies and creme. Or cookie dough and neapolitan

There’s this one ice cream parlor in MI that has the best ice cream ever. I’m so sad I’ve only had it once or twice (and one time was after a VERY sugar-heavy vacation). In general the best ice cream comes from little ice cream parlors.

my favorite flavor is either cookie dough or cookies and cream.

cotton candy ftw! it might sound gross in retrospect but honestly,, it’s so good. i love cotton candy + most cotton candy flavoured treats so this one’s definitely my favourite. and also, i think it’s pretty with the traditional pink + blue swirls :)

some honourable mentions are:

- ben and jerry’s “chocolate therapy”,,, the chocolate pudding ice cream is so decadent and i’m obsessed🤤

- ben and jerry’s “cherry garcia” - this one’s been a favourite for years and i love it sm c’:

- traditional cookie dough,, a basic gal but still delicious!

- mint chocolate chip,, not everybody likes it and i’m typically not a fan of mint but this flavour still slaps!

honestly just some regular strawberry is good enough for me. i also like birthday cake, cotton candy, etc.

i don't really have a dream flavor or anything, but i like it when the ice cream is kinda cute looking lol?

I don't think anything could ever beat Ben & Jerry's cookie dough ice cream for me, in the past I have tried off branded versions but they aren't ever as good as the b&J! I only buy ice cream when it's on offer, but being lactose intolerant I have to prepare myself for what is to come lol

I have wanted to try their vegan ice creams for some time, but they never seem to be on offer and the price is always ridiculously expensive.

a huge fan of cookie dough ice cream but it's hard to find where i'm from. cookies & cream can sometimes be toooo sweet depending on the brand, that i can't take it.

I LOVE mango and durian ice creams🤤 but sometimes, when I want something more plain, I'd pick Vanilla

Seems kinda wierd and artificial to me now but i do like cotton candy flavor and bubblegum icecream

Back