• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favorite ice cream

For anyone with a Costco membership, these ice cream bars are such a more economic choice compared to Häagen-Dazs (not sponsored, I swear). They're so addictive! <3

large_ab285856-e498-4b93-88b6-619c62405fe7.jpeg

ice cream chocolate candy bars and ice cream cookie sandwiches have always been great... rainbow sherbert is also one of my all time favs

Thrifty’s Chocolate Malted Crunch ice cream is my favorite. I like any ice cream that has a crunch to it whether it has cookie or pretzel pieces, nuts, etc.

You guys all have me curious about cotton candy ice cream now! I've never even heard of that.

Chocolate, fruit, and cookie dough flavor. Ugh why did l say this now l'm craving for ice cream!

Mint chocolate chip, cappuccino, or salted caramel ice cream. Yum!

name your favorite ice cream and than also tell us your dream favorite ice cream as well

Today i had fudge brownie ice cream and the brownies were amazing that was a first to try brownies in icecream so ill say thats my favorite but if i could make it even more dreamier i would do a cheese cake icecream with goji berry swirl, brownies and cookie dough and then i would melt peanut butter on the top and put marshmallows on top too

Thank you, for this topic, Lotusblossom!

I live in a Detroit suburb in Michigan.

My preference for ice creams are dependent on my mood with respect for flavor and which manufacturer I like for making that specific flavor.

I used to go to Baskin Robbins because I like how it makes Chocolate Chip better than everyone else. (This chips are more like small shavings throughout. A very good recipe.) I also like its Pralines & Cream.

I like Häagen-Dazs for Dulche de Leche. (It had one flavor called Brownies a la Mode. Not sure of the spelling. I don’t see that superb flavor listed anymore at its web site.) Dulche de Leche is caramel. And I have tastes buds these days with loving caramel.

I used to buy Ben & Jerry’s. My tastes buds changed over time. A lot of its flavors, while seeming interesting (as one reads the package), reminded me of concoctions. So, I turned away.

I nowadays have a strong liking for Tillamook Premium Ice Cream. The company is in Oregon. And with the California wildfires, there has been spread to Oregon and other states in the west.

In my area, I get 12 of the 27 flavors manufactured by Tillamook. Of what is being carried here, I strongly like Chocolate—a straight-up Chocolate—and Peaches & Cream. Those two flavors have excellent ingredients and recipes. Tillamook also performs exceeding well with Cookies & Cream, using a French Vanilla background and folded-in cookie pieces that keep the vanilla and cookie pieces balanced. (I tried Edy’s/Dreyers for this flavor. It didn’t look, or taste, anywhere near as good as Tillamook. The cookie pieces were overly spread throughout the body of the ice cream.) I also like Coffee Almond Fudge. I am not usually a coffee drinker. But, ironically, I like a coffee ice cream. And this is well-balanced with the coffee background and pieces of almonds and ribbons of fudge.

With COVID–19, here in the United States, I am lately buying Tillamook. I have bought other flavors of Edy’s. (I don’t live alone.) And I am doing this because I am not going inside grocery stores, for shopping and purchasing, and I want not pint-sized but near-gallon-sized ice cream so that I don’t run out of a given flavor quickly. I have plenty in my freezer. I don’t eat the ice cream every day. I am good.

Thanks, again, for this topic!

Vanilla bean, cinnamon or haagen dazs strawberry!
The one I hate is mint chocolate chip. It's like eating chocolate dipped in vick vaporub lol

Can't choose a favorite. I don't have anything against any flavors of ice cream. They're all a gift from the gods. Lol. I tend to like the seasonal ones...just because they come and go...you can't really get sick of them, because they don't stick around long enough. And typically also weird flavors. The more unique, the better. If I go to a place that boasts "we have such and such number of flavors"...it just makes me want to try them all. Hahaha.

strawberry ice cream is def a fave ♡ i would really like to have a strawberry shortcake ice cream tho! ive only had strawberry cheesecake and i didnt rlly like it ><

I'm really into Gelato at the moment but for the purpose of keeping on topic my favourite ice-cream flavour would have to be honeycomb (when done well), cookies and cream and/or just plain vanilla. It really just depends on the maker. When the ice-cream truck comes around in summer (I live south of Sydney so we get that kind of stuff in regional areas) if I am feeling like re-living my childhood I go for vanilla with choc topping and sprinkles. Good times.

Cookies n cream!

Tillamoook also makes this flavor called “mudslide” which has a chocolate base with ribbons of fudge and crunchy dark chocolate woven throughout. It’s otherworldly how good it is 😍

For anyone with a Costco membership, these ice cream bars are such a more economic choice compared to Häagen-Dazs (not sponsored, I swear). They're so addictive! <3

large_ab285856-e498-4b93-88b6-619c62405fe7.jpeg
I need to check this out, I love Haagen-Dazs 🥺

I'm currently loving Bunny Tracks by Blue Bunny. I've gone through 3 containers throughout the entire summer xD
Anything with chocolate and peanut butter is a win for me!

Probably Strawberry Chocolate Chip, Coconut Chip, or Blueberry Pie.

Back