• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Favorite Fast Food Restaurant

Favorite fast food restaurant

• McDonald's

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Subway

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Starbucks

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Wendy's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Burger King

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Taco Bell

• Dunkin' Donuts

• Pizza Hut

• KFC

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Chic-fil-A

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Sonic Drive-In

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Domino's Pizza

• Panera Bread

• Arby's

• Jack in the Box

• Dairy Queen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Papa John's

• Popeyes

• Chipotle

• Hardee's

• Total voters

locker

Find Joy in the Ordinary
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
0395-4564-8022
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Red Cosmos
New Horizons Token
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Easter Egg
Dusty Scroll
Pear (Fruit)
This is the top 20 fast food restaurants in America.Out of these what one is your favorite

I was having a hard time deciding between Arby's and McDonalds; in the end, I went with McDonalds.

And seriously, STARBUCKS?! That's fast food?

My favourite is an italian chain restaurant called "Franky and Benny's" it's basically italian cuisine (spaghetti carbonara, Pizza etc.)

My favourite is an italian chain restaurant called "Franky and Benny's" it's basically italian cuisine (spaghetti carbonara, Pizza etc.)

I wouldn't say F&B's is Fast food but their food is amazing! I went there after I got my GCSEs and got a huge discount due to my good grades...

I think out of all of those listed, I'd have to say it's a tie between Domino's Pizza and Subway. I don't really eat Subway that much, but I think their sandwiches are quite nice. Domino's is really good too, even if I don't have it that often either.

I despise most fast food, but I absolutely love both Sonic and Subway. That said, I voted for Sonic.

my fav is Chick-fil-A I eat there and chipotle a lot,like 5 times a week at Chick-fil-A lol i sometimes wonder if ill turn into a chicken haha and Starbucks does sell food like sandwiches and little coffee cakes,although all I ever get is drinks .

I love them all.

Also, Hardee's is called Carl's Jr. in other parts of America, so maybe you could put "Hardee's/Carl's Jr.".

I had no idea Panera was considered fast food. The more you know.
I've heard of all of them, but I don't have most of these around me.
My favorites are Five Guys and Moe's, too bad they aren't on here. I'll go with Dunkin Donuts.

I used to love Burger King when they made those chicken nuggets shaped like dinosaurs but now their nuggets taste like poop.

Back