• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🥜 Nuts! 🥜

MiniPocketWorld

🌺💦🏄💦🌺
Bells
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Flimsy Watering Can
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Violet
Purple Violet
images

Do you have a favorite nut?
What about a flavored nut?
Is there a nut you get bummed about finding in your dessert/snack?

There are many kinds and flavors, so take your time before answering 🐿️
Coconut and nutmeg are common nuts in desserts though we may not think of them initially when thinking about nuts.

c0fdd6c606831b92ba57905537364b02.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------

My favorite is hazelnut, but I love cashews, peanuts, and pistachios too. But I've never had the hazelnut as a nut unlike the others, but as a nut butter and probably not as healthy. I would love to try it as a nut itself.
As a nut itself my favorite are pistachios.
An uncommon nut I like are pine nuts but I think of them more as seeds than a nut. They are very flavorful.
I dislike finding pecans and walnuts in my food, but I will nibble on them sometimes if I find them in there. Maybe one day I will like them. I think I just prefer others, but I don't care for them being mixed in my baked goods even if it was peanuts. The texture throws me off.
But I'm all for nut butters in baked goods.
I don't normally eat flavored nuts, but you can't go wrong with cinnamon sugar coated peanuts impo.

Of the kinds of nuts I've tried, I quite like all of them (pecans, almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, brazil nuts, macadamia nuts)! Although when I was little my favorite nut was cashews, I've since developed a pretty awful allergy to them and have to avoid them at all costs. ;; Pistachios would probably be my current favorite if I wasn't a little apprehensive of them—apparently a lot of people with cashew allergies are also allergic to pistachios, so I've been too scared to have them again.

Almonds taste sweet so I like those the best. It’s a shame that they consume a lot of water though. Walnuts or cashews would be a close second. I like adding them to berry bowls.

I’ve tried peanuts, macadamia nuts, pecans, almonds, cashews, hazelnuts, walnuts and pistachios, and the only ones I don’t like are walnuts and pistachios. I’ve tried them on their own and in desserts, and I’m just not a big fan of how they taste.

My favourites though are almonds, peanuts and cashews, and I’ve always loved macadamia nuts in desserts! White chocolate macadamia cookies are delicious. 🤍 Cashews used to be my #1 favourite and I used to eat them quite often, but almonds have grown on me a lot over the years.

I usually just get and eat them plain, salted, or covered in chocolate. Plain or salted are my go-tos, but chocolate-covered almonds are especially yummy! I haven’t tried different flavours of any of them, but I wouldn’t be opposed to doing so one day, or trying any nuts that I haven’t yet!

I love all kinds of nuts! I don't think I've ever eaten a nut (or seed) I didn't like. Pistachios would be my favorite though, then peanuts or cashews.

Also, I was mind blown when I found out peanuts grow underground and the way sunflower seeds are produced. lol

Cashews are my favorite, but I also really like pistachios. I don't like macadamias or almonds, and I hate brazil nuts because I find them to taste like dirt.

Nuts are one of my favorite go-to snacks. Out of all of the ones I've tried, cashews and pistachios are my favorite. My least favorites are probably walnuts and almonds, though I still eat them for their health benefits.

You should hear some of the things people from my social class say about nuts. It might make you blush. Or faint.

Seriously I apologise to the poor soul who had to give me a warning and then remove my other post announcing my warning. What am I like? Sorry!

As for my opinion; I like all nuts and I cannot lie. You udder mudders can't deny.

I don't think there's any nuts I dislike, unless they're in places they shouldn't be. We serve bags of peanuts in the pub I work in. It's one of the only foodstuffs we sell, along with crisps and pork scratchings. Nuts feel like a pub food to me.

i hate nuts. not even like, dislike them. genuinely, i hate them, and i don't ever eat them and will avoid things that have them in it. something like an almond flour in baked goods is fine, and things like almond milk don't necessarily bother me, but i HATE the texture. more than ANY other food texture, i CANNOT stand nuts.

I like some better than others. Some taste good when baked or mixed into something and others I like by themselves. Like cashews and pistachios I like by themselves and also peanuts but to a lesser extent. But walnuts, pecans, ect I like more when they are an ingredient in something. Like pecan pie.

Back