• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are your top five favorite fast food chains?

i don't think i really have a top 5?? usually hit up takeaway pizza from domino's. also the KFC wraps (fried chicken + coleslaw) are good too. mcdonalds is pretty meh and i've not gone to a five guys before so i can't say much about it. subway's alright but sometimes i just want a croissant with ham and cheese in 😔

I'd say:

1. Subway
2. Dairy Queen
3. Chick-fil-a
4. Burger King
5. Cookout

From Subway, I usually get an Italian BMT, from Dairy Queen, I get the honey BBQ chicken strips with cheese curds, from Chick-fil-a, I get the usual chicken sandwich with waffle fries, from Burger King, I usually get a Whopper and jalapeno poppers, and from Cookout I usually get a burger and a new shake (I try a new one every time 😋)

I don't generally eat fast food most of the time; I prefer to cook my food at home in an effort to be healthier. Usually when I get fast food, I'm ordering a pizza because I either just really don't want to prepare something that day, am close to but not yet at the usual grocery run time and am low on stuff to make, or because I'm watching a movie on the weekend and want to get a pizza to eat while I watch.

Aside from that, I get Chipotle very infrequently, maybe once or twice a year. The burritos are huge, they taste good, and seem like a healthier option than other fast food fare out there.

From there, if I'm getting something from a fast food place it's probably a milkshake or ice cream as a random treat or to help cool down during the Summer.

1) Pizza Hut/Dominos (They're so comparable and interchangeable to me that I don't want to give them separate ranks.)
2) Chipotle (Huge burritos that are tasty and fill you up.)
3) Steak 'n Shake (Haven't been in a few years, but last I knew they make good milkshakes.)
4) Arby's (They also make good shakes, better than their burger joint competition imo.)
5) Dairy Queen (Blizzards and sundaes are good.)

If I had to separate the pizza chains then I'd bump Dairy Queen off I guess. But yeah.

Honorable mention to A&W who I don't have around me anymore but who make great root beer floats.

1. Popeyes
2. A&W, which I've heard is bad in the states but good here in british columbia
3. Mcdonalds

Everything else seems to be going downhill but I guess I can't expect much from fast food

1. Arby's, they have the best mozzarella sticks I have ever tasted.
  2. McDonald's. They know what they are, and they don't try to hide it. Sometimes, a ****ty burger just hits the spot perfectly.
  3. Taco Bell. Look, I don't know why everyone else in the world seems to have issues with them. I hear all the time people like "oh my god Taco Bell gave me the ****s" and it's like, have y'all never had fiber before. Anyways I love their potato menu.

1) Arby's - Their roast beef is delicious and the curly fries are amazing
2) Dairy Queen - I love their Blizzards + other ice cream treats, plus their chicken strip basket is pretty good as well!
3) Wendy's - Their chicken strips and fries are delicious, plus Frosty's are great.
4) A&W (Canadian version) - Their chicken strips and fries are pretty solid!
5) Fatburger - Even though my own preference is towards getting chicken strips/nuggets (clearly obvious from 2-4 here) and I haven't gotten food from there in a few years, I do remember their burgers and fries being delicious!

1. I
2. Dont
3. Eat
4. Fast
5. Food

Its bad for the health ya know. If I do eat out, I'd rather eat at a sit in restaurant.

I think this will have to be amended at a later date and I would argue that what qualifies as 'fast food' depends on the country you're in. Im in the UK and I say:

1. Taco Bell, but that's likely changing soon.
2. Subway
3. Mcdonalds

I cant think of anymore I dont often eat traditional 'fast food' I just order lots of sushi when Im getting takeaway. Also, I have sensory troubles eating food that has any kind of nutritional value so Im not in the position to say that my choices are right and yours are wrong but. Im right and Taco Bell rules over my life <3

1. Taco Bell
2. Culver’s
3. Jimmy John’s
4. Pizza Hut
5. Raising Cane’s

Back