• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are your top five favorite fast food chains?

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Green Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Hot Cocoa
Snowflake Glow Wand
Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Orange Candy
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
If you like fast food, you can use this discussion to talk about which fast food chains you like most.

Here’s mine:

1. Chick-Fil-A
2. In-N-Out
3. Taco Cabana
4. Carl’s Jr
5. Wienerschnitzel’s

We don't have single of the chains you named here lol
I think I would say subway? And that's it. I never new Wienerschnitzel is a fastfood chain? Like what? I live in Austria the land of the original dish and it's really funny to me.

1. mcdonald’s. i don’t want to hear anything about it, because they gave me food poisoning last year, and they’re unfortunately still the fast food chain that i like the most 😔 their fries and chicken nuggets are just so good, though i’ll never be touching their beef again LOL
2. wendy’s. they have my second favourite fast food fries, and their burgers are good! i’m not sure if i’ve tried their chicken nuggets before 🤔
3. dairy queen grill and chill. i’m not sure if they really count as fast food, but i’m putting them here anyways lol. their burgers don’t really do it for me, but their fries and chicken tenders are tasty! their grilled and rotisserie chicken bites and their pretzel sticks aren’t half bad either, though the latter are definitely too salty for my liking… i can only handle one at a time, and they come in a pack of 3 lol
4. church’s texas chicken. their chicken is pretty good, though the highlight of their menu for me are their honey-butter biscuits! they are so good 🤤
5. the fire pit. the only location in my city sadly closed down this year, but i’m still putting them here for their delicious banana milkshake. not as good as dairy queen’s, but still elite 🙌🏻

however, if it counts as fast food, i would put subway at #2, and bump off the fire pit.

Subway is a fast food chain. So are Panera, Five Guys and Smashburger.

Not many (Not a fastfood fan)

Taco Time: Im a huge Taco fan, I love the tacos, and Mexi fries. I used to have it all the time after work, and when I worked there

Subway: Im pretty addicted to Subway. Theres one not from where I live, and I sometimes go up there to get a 6 inch. So yummy.

Outtakes: it was a place at the theatre, but it was soo good. I loved the burgers, the pizza, poutine. So yummy all of it. Plus there were employee exclusive tattertots (Yep only the staff got the tots hehe, they werent on the menu)

New York fries; this one is just at the bottom because all I like is the poutine xD Which is one of my favorite foods.

A&W: at the very bottom because I really only like the onion rings xD

Last edited:
1. Whataburger-Their Jalapeno and Cheese Whataburger is probably my favorite fast food burger of all time.Love the spicy ketchup too.

2.Arby's- I don't go to Arby's as much because for some reason they've closed all the locations near my neighborhood but anything with roast beef and regular Arby's sauce is bound to be good.

3. Filiberto's/Rolfiberto's/Nunnafingaberto's- There's a bunch of different "Berto's" Mexican drive-thrus but I think the original Filiberto's is the best of the lot.It's heavy truck stop style Mexican food that will most certainly shorten your lifespan but most of it is pretty good.

4.Jack-In-The-Box- I love their tacos even with that substance that barely resembles meat they use for the filling.

5.QuikTrip- Yeah,QuikTrip is a convenience store but some of their hot grab & go food is pretty tasty.I like the breakfast burritos and biscuit sandwiches.The pizza is kinda good too.

We don't have single of the chains you named here lol
I think I would say subway? And that's it. I never new Wienerschnitzel is a fastfood chain? Like what? I live in Austria the land of the original dish and it's really funny to me.
Yeah, the five fast food chains I listed are pretty much exclusive to the United States, and (with the exception of Chick-fil-A) are rarely found east of the Mississippi river. If you want to know how western they are, three of them are Californian, and Taco Cabana is exclusive in larger cities in Texas and its neighboring states. Though you can find all five of these in Texas.

I'm not from the states so I don't think I can contribute anything. It made me lol that there is a "Wienerschnitzel's" though. I like five guys and liked chick-fil-a when I was in the states, but don't know much else. Apart from McD, Burgerking and KFC we don't have a lot of fast food chains here.

I don't go for fast food often but when i do...

1. Five Guys
2. Dominos
3. Mary Brown's
4. A&W
5. Burger King

1. Penn Station
2. Mom and Pop owned Chinese Takeouts
3. Pizza Hut
4. Hardees
5. Chick fil a

I think...
There are a lot of yummy fast food places. Like Yats, Culver's, or KFC. A&W has amazing root bear float milkshakes.

But Penn Station is my absolute favorite for food (not dessert but they use to have awesome chocolate chip cookies).

I love Jack in the Box. They have nice churros. It’s the only place I know of where you can get the wonderful invention that is churros. Taco Bell is also good.

I think Subway is the only one that doesn't disagree with me every time I eat it. I'm not saying it's good, but I don't regret it ten minutes later.

I wish their bread tasted like something other than the soles of my shoes, though.

1. Del Taco
2. Habit Burger
3. Five Guys (if only they weren't so expensive!)
4. Popeye's
5. Burger King

oh no please don't judge me... doing famous franchises found in the U.S. (bc this list would be very ??? to understand otherwise)

1. Panda Express - go to order is mushroom chicken and fried rice. easy way to get veg + protein + carb.

2. KFC - dark meat chicken bucket + cole slaw + biscuits = so good. always love some chicken.

3. McDonalds - best french fry. go to order is either chicken nuggets and fries or a filet o' fish and fries. for a while the did mighty wings which were delicious.

4. Shake Shack - mushroom burger!!!!!! rarely crave burgers but I like this one when I do.

5. Jimmy John's - #6 vegetarian with sprouts if there isn't an active e.coli breakout. they have decent kettle chips here too!

my five would be probably be (not in any particular order):
  • Chick-fil-a
  • Jolibee
  • In-N-Out
  • Jersey Mike’s
  • Wendy’s

1. probably McDonalds??? i love chicken nuggs
2. KFC, although nowadays I think i prefer to just cook chicken at home (that also goes for McDonalds)
3. Subway, I really like either the meatball sub or the teriyaki chicken sub. And the cookies!
4. Taco Bell (fun fact, they serve alcohol in Taco Bell restaurants in Australia.. though I don't drink alcohol, so..)
5. Hungry Jacks AKA the Australian version of Burger King.. the burgers are nice i guess?

here's mine in no particular order!

1. cinnabon
mall trips are not the same without cinnabon honestly.
2. tim hortons
in stereotypical canadian fashion, i must put tim hortons on the list, even if it might not count as a fast-food chain (but wikipedia said it DOES soo.. yeah). their honey cruellers, potato wedges and their french vanillas are my go-to.
3. dominos
their pizza is amazing ofc but their GARLIC FINGERS AND CHEESY BREAD?! never tasted anything better.
4. mcdonalds.
overrated choice ik, but they have the best fries known to man. they also have these cookies that i don't buy often but enough to still enjoy them a lot.
5. popeyes.
best chicken and fries ever. they also have the popcorn shrimp, which is AMAZINGGG!

1. Popeyes (the best fast food chicken. fight me.)
  2. Wingstop (second best fast food chicken but it's not fried chicken. whatever.)
  3. Taco Bell
  4. Five Guys
  5. Shake Shack
technically starbucks is fast food, APPARENTLY, so that goes up on this list. BUT, i don't buy food from starbucks much at all so i dont consider it.

1. Five Guys

2. In-N-Out

3. McDonald's

4. Jack-In-The-Box

5. Subway

Subway just barely makes the list though. I've been to several mom and pop shops with wayyyyyyyyyyyy better subs. 🤢

Back