Favorite cuisine

What's your favorite kind of cuisine?

• Total voters
I absolutely LOVE chinese takeout but I have a love of so many foods on the list. Japanese, Italian, and Mexican being my top faves <3 Also Deutsche cooking but thats cuz I went to Germany and pigged out haha.

I meant stuff like hamburgers which my friends insist is "American cuisine". I put it there more to appease them, honestly. These are friends I have IRL.

Fried chicken, ribs, BBQ, pretzel, hot dog. Americanized food. I'm pretty sure there is an American cuisine.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like to add Vietnamese and Lebanese cuisine.

As for Chinese, are we talking about real Chinese cuisine or Western Chinese take out? In my area, Chinese restaurants serve food Chinese people never heard about. I would like to try their fondue and buns.

People I know that travel a lot, all told me that Greek cuisine was one of the best.

i chose italian, it is v good.

traditional swedish food is mostly Meh. i like some of it but really overall it is kind of boring and not very tasty

I chose Italian, it's my favourite out of those options. But friends.
Guys.
Folks.
You haven't lived until you've had Persian food.

It depends on my mood, but I chose Italian since I crave Italian the most out of all the choices.

Last edited:
Italian all the way!
Especially the American Italian food lol..
Chicken Parm is my favorite sub and pasta dish!
I even had it for dinner.

I basically just eat what my Mom cooks, which is mostly stuff inspired by Italian food and Indian food (we eat a lot of pasta and pizza and a lot of curries and curry-like stir fries).

I voted Japanese but literally all Asian food in general is so freaking good! I love Chinese and Thai food just as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pad Thai is my favourite thing. Ever

Every single time I leave a thai restaurant I have orange all over my chin and mouth from the pad thai. It's just sooooooo good. <3 <3

I voted Japanese but literally all Asian food in general is so freaking good! I love Chinese and Thai food just as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Every single time I leave a thai restaurant I have orange all over my chin and mouth from the pad thai. It's just sooooooo good. <3 <3

Agreed Asian food is just the best

chinese food is magical. but growing up italian we never got much and we usually had pizza and pasta a lot, which i've always hated. it just never tasted good, same with almost all italian food. but chinese food is really good same with indian food!

To be honest I voted for American food only for their sweets and junk food. I love their Butterfingers and M&Ms Pretzels, unfortunately they don't sell them here in the UK so it's not often that I get to savour these package of delights.

Can someone please tell me what a 3 Musketeers bar is.

cucumber.jpg

Back