• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Favorite cuisine

What's your favorite kind of cuisine?

• Total voters
I have to say overall Indian imo is most consistently good, as I've never had bad Indian food before ^-^

I really like Asian food too but only when I eat it in the country. I'm not too much of a fan when it comes to Chinese food, but when I went to China... omg I want to go back so bad.

Italian isn't too bad but I'm not too keen on tomatoes in bulk (I'm really sorry, I know Italian food does not always have tomatoes and I'm stereotyping heaps here... please forgive me!)

And... the other foods are pretty great. Lol it is quite hard to chose the rest...

Last edited:
im obsessed with thai cuisine. I used to like japanese but honestly i got tired of it already except ramen.

It was a tough choice between Italian and Mexican for me but I had to go with Mexican. I could eat it every day and never get sick of it.

I've only had Indian food once before when I was in middle school, but my boyfriend and I are going to an Indian restaurant today to celebrate our anniversary :3

I voted for American food, but thinking about it more, my favourite's actually Italian food. I grew up eating Italian food, so I always enjoy having it, especially if its homemade pizzas. But I also like Mexican food and American food (though I don't eat a lot of it).

I hate hate hate hate Asian food. lol

Last edited:
Back