• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Favorite cuisine

What's your favorite kind of cuisine?

• Total voters

nintendofan85

Good grief.
Bells
Switch
7144-2399-2801
Green Candy
Red Candy
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Ancient Candle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Voodoo Doll
What kind of cuisine do you like in terms of country it's from?:) I personally love Japanese food the most, but honestly, I can't say there's a cuisine I dislike. I really want to try Korean and Thai food.

We have to pick just one? -cries- x3

I like Italian and Japanese! I picked Italian cause I like it more. Can't say no to pasta!

Chinese because i eat it every day and never get bored.
rice is my ultimate favoritee

i do like japanese food, but i can't seem to eat much of it before feeling sick

i need sushi to live.
my mom was telling me about how there was a threat of tapeworms in sushi with salmon but i didint care and ate three boxes of that ****

Might I say I eat Mexican food a lot lately, I feel the need to becoming tired of them.

I wish we could choose more than one! I said Thai, but also wanted to say Japanese. I prefer Asian cuisine, we also have more Asian restaurants where I live. I know little, if not at all about Mexican, Indian, American cuisine. As for Italian, I hate pasta, so...

I like trying new food, but I prefer fish, veggies and plain rice.

In Japanese food, I like mochi, red been paste, everything with matcha, sushi, ramen and more traditional food. However I'm not sure about omurice, and food you see in family dinners.

American is a cuisine? ;)

In all honestly, I thrive on sushi. I love it. Maybe it's because Britain has no cuisine that people recognise, but I diddly darn love sushi.

Korean food look yummy (maybe not the pupa though) but I never really try it apart Kimchi, which I like. (no Korean restaurant around)

Chinese and Indian. I'm Indian myself, so there's a lot of restaurants around me that have spicy and delicious curry. ;D

Ugh! So hard to choose! TT~TT

I went with Italian, but I also really love Mexican, Chinese, and Japanese food as well! Ironically I am not a huge fan of American food since I don't eat much meat and there isn't much that interests me! XD

Why is there no "all of the above" option.

I selected Japanese. No one makes okonomiyaki like my brother.

Shaunie Divider Final Upload .png

As much as I admire Eastern food and culture, I'm going to have to vote on the 'Western side' with Italian food. A lot of my favorite foods end up being part of Italian cuisine so I suppose based on that fact that Italian would be my favorite type of cuisine.

Shy and Embarrassed Boo.png

Last edited:
Can't really choose since i grew up with alot of different kinds of dishes, i have a wide taste. :)

Back