• Winter

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters

Mokuren

Bells
Switch
1228-4657-4697
Island
What's your favorit season? I really like late fall and winter just because I prefer colder weather. I hate summer and late spring.

Probably spring or autumn if I had to choose any of the four.

I like all seasons for different reasons, but it's probably a tie between spring and autumn. It usually changes depending on the current time of year.

Last edited:
I normally say winter but after last year, I'm just going to vote fall and winter as I'm starting to change my mind. I think it's climate change... Things were really bad here last December.

Autumn/Fall is my favorite season by a wide margin. I enjoy the cooler temperatures, the beautiful scenery of the leaves changing colors and eventually falling onto the ground. I love taking walks when those fallen leaves are adorning the sidewalks and I especially like taking those walks on a foggy morning or in the evening to take in the beautiful sunset sky. I love pumpkin and pumpkin spice flavored food and drink and I tend to bake pumpkin treats and order pumpkin spice lattes during the Autumn months. My favorite day of the year is Halloween and that takes place in October, which is also the month where I conduct a month-long horror movie marathon each year in honor of Halloween. Autumn was also the season I was born in, as I was born in the month of November, so the season of Autumn feels the most comforting and the most like home to me.

Winter is second because I prefer and can better tolerate cold temperatures over the heat, because snow can be beautiful even though the icy conditions that come with it are a headache, and also because it features Christmas and New Years. Spring is third because while it's a bit boring in comparison to the other seasons at least it isn't Summer. Summer is in last place because I hate the heat and storms.

Autumn/Fall - I don’t like the really hot weather or when it’s too cold but I do like getting cosy with a nice warm drink and snuggly clothes, also love Christmas, so I voted Autumn as it’s the lead up to my favourite time of year.

Spring when flowers start blooming! Although fall is very nice too with all the colours 😊

spring/summer gang i hate having to wear multiple/thick layers and i can't breathe well in the cold

I love fall, the leaves falling from the trees, the start of the cosy nights with hot chocolate. Pjs, dressing gowns, oodies and blankets. The bestttttt ❤️

Winter is my favorite for many reasons. I much prefer colder weather and I always liked the snow. Even though it gets really cold here (welcome to Canada), you can warm up by dressing up or having a fireplace and drinking warm beverages. Plus, it's the holiday season and my birthday during the wintertime!

I'm surprised to see that summer only has 1 vote (as of this post). I find that a lot of people like summer, so I expected it to have more votes.

Fall! It's just the most pleasant, and I love Halloween and anticipating Christmas.

I’ll rank them.

4. Winter. The only good part of winter is Christmas, if you celebrate it. Then it just gets really cold and I don’t really like it. I like wearing clothes like shorts better than jackets and boots.
3. Fall. It’s like winter but better weather. There’s not that much to really look forward too. Also school starts so that makes it worse.
2. Summer. I’m really tempted to put this in first place, but there’s some things holding it back. If you’re in school like me it’s pretty amazing because you don’t have to go to school even if it’s still a scam (like my summer break is a little more than two months and you add the fact that my parents still like making me do work over the summer. I think it should probably be three months). But there’s also all the bugs, the thunderstorms, getting sweaty, and those kind of hold it back.
1. Spring. I like the vibes better. It’s not summer yet but there’s still that to look forward to. There’s also spring break. The weather is getting warmer and one of the only bad things about it is the rain. There’s also the allergies, but I still think it’s the best season.

I actually love all seasons - unfortunately I have seasonal depression so while I love fall/winter in theory, I always feel pretty bad mentally during that time of the year lol

Back