• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your favorit furniture serie/theme

Mokuren

Bells
Switch
1228-4657-4697
Island
What's across all the ACs your favorit piece of furniture or furniture set?

I really love the princess and mermaid set!

It would have to be the princess set for me.
There are lots of lovely sets in NL that never made it to NH.

Id honestly say either the Sanrio collection, or the spooky collection. I think the spooky collection is just fun, with all the pumpkins and the big tree. I was gonna make Sasha a creepy house, but I instead made it a cute creepy with all the spooky furniture. I should post a picture of it later!

Then the Sanrio set is just fun, its cute, its quirky. The Kerropi and Lala kiki are my favorite sets. Its why my boy wears the hair pin. The only villager I have is Toby, but Ive used the other furniture on my island. I think its quite fun, and adorable. My personal favorite is the Kerropi lamp ♡

It’d be a crime for me not to choose the sloppy series. The sloppy series is beautiful. I had the whole set in New Leaf and used every piece of it.

The regal set is probably my favourite out of the bunch. I really like white furniture and think the set is simple but elegant

My personal favorites are mermaid, spooky, cute, antique, rattan, Imperial, and ironwood. I also have a soft spot for the log, fruit, and retro diner ones— though they aren’t my favorites. (The froggy chair is also awesome, though it doesn’t belong to a series.)

Probably the sloppy set. It's unique in my opinion and kind of gives a touch of reality.
I also really like the rattan.

use the rattan and imperial sets a lot, like how versatile they are, but also love the zodiac/star and mush items for island decoration

I love the rococo set and the antique set.

My favorite in NL is the cabana set, but I don't think I got a single piece of furniture from that series. I absolutely love the ironwood set in NH, and I designed a room using every piece from that series!
1691450088761.png

Last edited:
Bamboo serie is pretty nice! Cherry blossom as well. I really like Asian themed towns and islands so they are surely my favorites. Frozen serie is stunning!

the polka-dot set was my favourite when i first started playing new leaf, but i became more drawn to sets like mush, sweets, mermaid, pavé, snowman, ice etc as time went on. out of those, i would say my favourite is snowman, sweets, or mush. i also still really like the colours of the pavé set.

some of my favourite items were the snowman matryoshka and lamp, snow bunny, egg lamp, sweets sofa, morning glory etc. i’m bummed none of them made it to new horizons, but at least i have the snow bunny collectible here to remember my little buddy by :’)

i don’t really have a favourite set in new horizons, but some of my favourite items are the illuminated reindeer and snowflakes, garden wagon, crescent-moon chair, mush lamp, all of the bears, glowing-moss pond, the butterfly models, dessert case, ice-cream display, silver bug trophy etc!

I love the festive series, a major Christmas fan and I absolutely love all the cozy snowy, ice and festive items.
The snowglobe may just be my favourite item in game overall.

The Alpine set, from New Leaf, is my all-time favorite.

Runners-up: Blue set, Modern set, Polka-dot set, Insect set, Minimalist set, Must set, and Robo set.

I really miss the older furniture sets. They had style and personality. The NH furniture is often lovely, but we're missing pieces that felt a little stronger in their aesthetic. Everything in NH feels so mix-and-match and interchangeable, so much like something that you might see in any old house. I want a beetle with giant mandibles as a chair!

I miss the Alpine set terribly, it was so cute, I used it in my first room in NL. There's so many furniture sets that didn't make it to NH and I just don't know why. Sweets, Gorgeous, Princess, Creepy, Regal, and Rococo were sets I always adored and used, too. It's just not the same without them!

Always loved the Rococo set and Princess Set from ACNL, the Elegant set in ACNH is probably the closest thing to having Rococo series back in the game.

I still miss the Princess set (possibly the other Gracie items), though.

Back