• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorit movie genre

Mokuren

Bells
Switch
1228-4657-4697
Island
What's your favorit movie genre? I really like romance and comedy and hate action and horror movies!

my mind flip-flips on what i like a lot, i really enjoy sci-fi. space movies are so good, space THRILLER movies are even better

My favorite movie genre is horror, as already evidenced by my long post in the horror movie thread. I'm also fond of thrillers.

I'll watch most genres though. Action, adventure, animated, comedy, science fiction, whatever.

Last edited:
I love romance, especially period romance. I eat that stuff up and Netflix KNOWS hahaha. But I also enjoy science fiction, fantasy, drama, thriller, slice of life.
Horror is something I often avoid, however. And comedy as well. But there are always exceptions in every genre!

I like thrillers, horror, comedy, absurd, indie movies. Melodrama is not my thing, realistic movies give me too much anxiety.

2D animation. But for the live-action films, sci-fi and adventure are the best.

i like horror, but especially what i call "stupid horror"

i like funny stuff too

Let's see...

Action
Adventure
Comedy(I'm picky about it though)
Fantasy
Horror(when done right, that is)
Inspirational(stuff like 'Second Hand Lions', for example...or 'Little Miss Sunshine')
Sci-Fi
Thriller

I can't stand romance.

Thrillers are probably my favorite, but I also really appreciate dramas.

mine is horror. i have a short attention span and a hard time sitting still and focusing on something for an extended period of time, so watching movies is somewhat difficult for me, but horror movies are usually able to hold my attention! i only like when they have an actual storyline and substance to them though; horror movies that are just a bunch of cheap and predictable jumpscares back-to-back are boring and unoriginal.

my second favourite is comedy! i’ll watch pretty much any movie if it has actor/s i like in it and/or an interesting sounding plot, but i’ve never cared for action, superhero, or sci-fi movies much.

Romance and drama films. My favorite aspects of films tend to be character-focused, so I like films that are about the relationships between the characters.

But that being said, I like pretty much every genre to some extent. I'm usually open to giving most films a chance if I like the premise.

Horror movies for sure. I'm scared, I don't dare to watch the screen but it's like a drug. Now searching for something nice to watch because I watched a lot of movies to be honest.

Back