• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorit movie genre

Mostly comedy or animation films - basically anything I find relaxing and easy to watch or can drift in and out of as I generally stop concentrating through long films. If I'm in a more focused mood and haven't watched a film in a while then I enjoy some thriller films, though often avoid films with really long run times.

I think my favorite genres are comedy, romance, and dramas, but I also like some thrillers and horror movies here and there. It’s kinda hard to pick just one, I feel like if the movie is good and keeps me in it I’ll like it no matter the genre.

My favourite film genre is action and adventure. This genre gets my attention more. If a film is boring for me I either stop watching it or leave the cinema.

Back