• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

explain your current avatar

I don't think I've posted this here yet, but the lovely and talented @/jadetine made this artwork of my favorite NPC, Leif, for me. He's absolutely adorable and I will treasure him always! 💚🦥💚

Leif.png

9Oms9YD.png
I had too much fun drawing this avatar 🥰 Hello, frog choir! It's the Fabulous Five Froggish Tenors! It's mainly based on the Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time but they also appear in Majora's Mask! In those games, you can find these singin' frogs and help them in side quests involving, you guessed it, music 🎵 you play 'em a song, and they sing along. I always fondly remember them because I think frogs are really cute and cool, and also because I love to imagine that it's the same frog choir singing along to the music when I listen to my two favorite tracks of ALL time from Banjo-Kazooie, another amazing game from the N64 era. What? You don't believe me? Well, just listen, I kid you not! 🐸 it's their greatest hits!

It's from an official illustration of Adaman from Pokémon: Legends Arceus, done by Naoki Saito for the TCG! I thought his color scheme worked really well with this lineup I had planned, and also it's just that I would very much like to marry into the Diamond Clan if you catch my meaning

I drew my animal villager OC Pag-asa the Philippine Eagle that I created last year as a part of the 2022 Celebrating Diversity event. As he's almost a year old (with a few minor redesigns done since), I thought it'd be nice to have him as my profile pic. It's not even the end of May yet and Pag-asa is already prepared for the summer lol.

Of course, I'm still using the blue box player 2 character portrait from Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, which is something that I've been (almost) consistently using since 2021... If you got a keen eye, you may notice that the shade of blue coming from the bottom half of the box is the same one used for The Poliwags cabin during the 2021 Camp TBT event!
Pag-asa-Smash-Bros-Blue.png

Back