• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

explain your current avatar

Pretty sure I said this in another thread but forgot to put it here. It's Amity from The Owl House in her Thanks to Them outfit, since the series finale comes out in less than a week.

8l87SIQ.png
It's my OC named Li'l Ears and his hamster pal Pudgy having fun in the cherry blossom forest, and they found some very precious eggs! They gleam and sparkle beautifully in the sun~ Disco Ball Egg, Chao Egg, Dreamy Egg, Aurora Egg, and best of all: the Galaxy Egg! ⭐✨ these rare beauties are sure to make anyone happy, as you can tell by just how eggstatic Li'l Ears is! I drew this avatar myself using watercolors and other techniques I've been practicing, and I love how cute and colorful it turned out 🥰

Mr_Keroppi.png

I always had fun changing my avatar every so often and probably will still for holidays but maybe not every other day 😅 I have used so many cute Keroppi photos! I decided to make a little profile picture with some of my favorite gameish related things so I include Daisy, Bunnie, Pikmin 3, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Strawberries just cause yummy, and Teru Teru who is Keroppi's bestie! 💚🐸
thank you all for being such nice and amazing forum friendos! @LittleMissPanda, i love how you make your explain your avatar posts so I hope your okay with me copying you this time lol

Back