• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Evvie's GFX Parade | FREE AVATARS, SIGS AND BANNERS |

lol do you mind if you edit the signature to say something else? its okay if you dont want to^^
its just that i found a better quote XD

just pasting it here so i dont forget it:
There is no way to train your heart to be invulnerable
Sure, I'll work on it later!

Signature and Could You make me a Avatar at the same time with the same Render?
Render: I Think This is One...http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...FUotiAodtckAVA
Theme: Like a Shadow or just Dark theme
Color:Black
Text: It's Already Too Late For You!
Size: 500x200
Other: Have Fun!
The link just sends me to google home.

Also! I can't complete any requests for a few days due to me being away from home. You can still request, but I probably won't be able to respond...

Notice! This shop will be put in my new shop when it opens, and this will be closed. It won't be closed for a few days though!

Avatar/Sig/Banner Request!: Could I get an Avatar and Sig? If not then just a sig c:
Font: N/A
Theme: Space
Render:
tumblr_mep645YaXj1qhtr15o1_500_zps78e4a2fd.pngp
Text: (I don't want any text please c:)

(Is this still open, could I request things? If not then ignore this xD)

Yes, its open!

*love your invisible avatar :D*

The photo isnt there :/

Please can you find a font? You probably don't understand how annoying it is when people tell me to chose...

Please can you find a font? You probably don't understand how annoying it is when people tell me to chose...

Alright, sorry. I didn't mean for it to be annoying.
Palatino Linotype then

Last edited:
Please stop bumping.

Your orders are confirmed! I'll start these tomorrow :3

Back