• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

I really need to read this spat but Betsy, I'm pretty sure Ness is town, and Ness, I am not as solid on her as your slot and I will read your spat, but I think she's okay too atm.

Real talk I actively do not think that it is Volt. A couple years ago I played a few MU games with Volt, I occassionally interact with them on my wolfia server and talk about mafia to. This feels like how he approaches the mafia from those games and I didn't get the sense that the overall approach changed that much from talking to them
have you played with a mafia volt then?

i probably won’t feel better until i iso him tbh

i am still feeling something fishy ab radical/tb4u interactions i will look into first though

I really need to read this spat but Betsy, I'm pretty sure Ness is town, and Ness, I am not as solid on her as your slot and I will read your spat, but I think she's okay too atm.
I think she's fine at this point. Maybe in the later days she'll be worth relooking at. I think we need to align our minds from beyond some more, Frost. Things are making sense to me but I think it's best if I observe a few things first if you catch my drift.

i am still feeling something fishy ab radical/tb4u interactions i will look into first though
no but i did spec a game with volt wolf and they felt way less directed and far more "look at this fun idea!" than they do in this game if that makes sense
Post automatically merged:

aight im out, later

Not discouraging you, please do your iso, but I feel his fear about me being deep wolf after I played wild is very organic so I personally think Volt is town.

no but i did spec a game with volt wolf and they felt way less directed and far more "look at this fun idea!" than they do in this game if that makes sense

aight im out, later
where’s the volt direction i have yet to see it 👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️ but this is lower on my priority list, ciao

World building is my problem. I cant make any team of 4. It's frustrating.

Maybe i need a chart.
Player, who they voted, tr, wr, null read. And then a column of "can be team" "can't be team".

See how many/ if any 'can be teams' add up to 4.

Dolby's scared of me now lol.
You don't fit in a lot of worldviews. Like, you voted tn4u, had uhm, genuine strong reactions to other players, called out some others. I dunno. Just can't build it.

before i go back to theorizing im ngl this game has made me realize there are a lot of cool people on here and i hope to keep talking to yall even after the game ends :lemon:

except for that ribbit guy super annoying

Even ness is pretty hilarious.

"The" town...🤣🤣🤣

You don't fit in a lot of worldviews. Like, you voted tn4u, had uhm, genuine strong reactions to other players, called out some others. I dunno. Just can't build it.

Try thinking about it in another way.

before i go back to theorizing im ngl this game has made me realize there are a lot of cool people on here and i hope to keep talking to yall even after the game ends :lemon:

except for that ribbit guy super annoying

We brought up actual among us game in the server.

Try thinking about it in another way.

I think i am gonna actually do the chart thing tomorrow. If i find any potential teams of 4 (even 3), i can post em. Maybe sum up what i find.

I just feel like the individual search is not working out. It's so frustrating.

I'm out for the night. Tag me for questions, I'll try to reapond (unless I'm asleep). Otherwise - back tomorrow.

I might get tomatoes thrown at me here but I could reasonably see some variation of radical/mog/trundle/Yoshi or tn4u/unravel/dinosaur/radical.

I have a weird worldview that radical would make sense in several wolf teams

Back