• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

HA, I forgot I did that... its funny, I would never expect to be remembered for that lol. I took off summers from TBT past two years while working at a camp. I'm way more active in the Cellar for mafia. Started in the VTP and Re-Tail. But when people started bashing my line-up I got serious about Collectibles lol.

I always find your posts funny, and I mean its easy to see you with your signature apple line up! I have the spot in my top left corner now for something really good in the future, but I' pretty set on my matching candy/feathers, black feather, green balloon, mori... and I don't think I will ever sell my black feather so I can always say it was the first!

Hopefully halloween brings up something good!

I think I might have been the 3rd one to get the black feather, pretty sure Crash was 2d. did anyone pay attention to the order?

HA, I forgot I did that... its funny, I would never expect to be remembered for that lol. I took off summers from TBT past two years while working at a camp. I'm way more active in the Cellar for mafia. Started in the VTP and Re-Tail. But when people started bashing my line-up I got serious about Collectibles lol.

I always find your posts funny, and I mean its easy to see you with your signature apple line up! I have the spot in my top left corner now for something really good in the future, but I' pretty set on my matching candy/feathers, black feather, green balloon, mori... and I don't think I will ever sell my black feather so I can always say it was the first!

Hopefully halloween brings up something good!

This time, I'm not going to miss the Halloween event. I already missed three major events, the site staff sign-ups, New Year's, my birthday, Valentine's Day, and four TBT Directs. Of those four TBT Directs I missed, my favorite one would have to be the one that announced the group add-on to be restocked. What I learned from that direct was that a long time ago (when the 3DS first came out), 4,200 TBT was considered a lot for the time, and it was intended to be expensive. It was also that same direct that defined how long you have to wait to bump threads and introduced the tasty cake.

Sorry about the double post, but I forgot about this thread's two-year anniversary. Yes, I keep track of that because this thread was made very early in my membership. When I first posted, I was a very obscure member. Now I own this thread (since I am one of the highest posters).

Sorry about the double post, but I forgot about this thread's two-year anniversary. Yes, I keep track of that because this thread was made very early in my membership. When I first posted, I was a very obscure member. Now I own this thread (since I am one of the highest posters).

You own the thread lmao what

ayy lmao so one of the rich kids again :3 but i don't really regret selling them, i've been pretty inactive here besides from the fair which was real fun but had its flaws and i really don't go on here overly much anyways, so. and i have other things to deal with.

will probably make some giveaway or just gift randomly my pansy and cosmo flower to people soon enough so to clear inventory as well.

I wonder why they were intended to be rare. Even if they are the common pokeballs that aren't so special (master ball is what I like), they are still one of the most popular collectibles.

I wonder why they were intended to be rare. Even if they are the common pokeballs that aren't so special (master ball is what I like), they are still one of the most popular collectibles.

well i think the forum originally released almost 200 of them, so i don't think they were intended to be as rare as they are today-- the rarity now is a byproduct of people going inactive, my guess is at least half of the released pokeball are now dead collectibles...

well i think the forum originally released almost 200 of them, so i don't think they were intended to be as rare as they are today-- the rarity now is a byproduct of people going inactive, my guess is at least half of the released pokeball are now dead collectibles...

I agree. Sometimes rarity happens because people who have them don't come to the forums anymore.

How much were the Pokeballs when they were released on the Shop? If they really will be re-released again when Sun and Moon come out I wanna make sure I have enough xD'

How much were the Pokeballs when they were released on the Shop? If they really will be re-released again when Sun and Moon come out I wanna make sure I have enough xD'

I believe it was 74 Bells.

No I wasn't here when it first came out on TBT, I read it on the TBT Wiki from Wikia.

Though if it was re-released, it would have a higher price than when it first came out.

Last edited:
I believe it was 74 Bells.

No I wasn't here when it first came out on TBT, I read it on the TBT Wiki from Wikia.

Though if it was re-released, it would have a higher price than when it first came out.
if it's higher than 74 then I most likely won't have enough >~<

Inactive users maybe more people wanting them and they are not as frequently released. I hope they stock the shop for Sun and Moon though. And yeah since they've only been doing raffle for ORAS and prize for winners unless someone had a giveaway: rare.

And as for red pinwheel yeah, inactive users I think mainly and since it hasn't been on since the old fairs.

I feel you it's heck rare finding people selling the things you want but sometimes you get lucky.

Last edited:
This is what I predict about the Pokeball when it gets restocked:

1. The price may increase from 74 TBT to 149 TBT (or even higher like 374 TBT) due to the increase in TBT Bell supply.

2. When they have more than one round of restocks (like many collectibles), they would set the Pokeball's status to "unique" to prevent hoarding. This is what they done to the apple back when it was first released. They could do it with the Pokeball.

I don't know what is going to happen, but these are my bets.

Back