• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Emoji Shop/Requests [AMAZEMOJIS] - [8/8 SLOTS OPEN] - [SHOP: CLOSED]

Would it be possible for you to do a set of emojis for http://toyhou.se/469325.skweekerz ?
I would be using them all the time since this character is my main persona! ♡
And 20 TBT right? (might wanna update the OP)

Yeah I'd be able to that for you! It may take a bit, because I have lots of other requests and some projects, but I will get to it soon! Thank you!

Holy crud, this is a super cool idea
I'm not ordering right now but these are absolutely amazing
isabelleexcitedemoji.gif

Holy crud, this is a super cool idea
I'm not ordering right now but these are absolutely amazing
isabelleexcitedemoji.gif

Aw thank you so much~ I plan on continuing Amazemojis for my whole life. (I'll be that super hip grandma 80 years from now xP)

Anyway, thank you again!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! These are super rad! Could you do some of luckypinch?
https://charahub.com/user/Crybabycedes

Could you give me another ref? My computer isn't letting me see the one you provided!

Last edited:
Aw thank you so much~ I plan on continuing Amazemojis for my whole life. (I'll be that super hip grandma 80 years from now xP)

Anyway, thank you again!

By that time you'll be making super awesome and animated emojis! >w<

Dear Customers,

As you all know, I was on vacation for the weekend. I was working on a piece of artwork for a fair yesterday, and I was working on a video game this morning, so now that I'm finished with that, I will begin on the requests! I will PM you when they are done.

Thank you,

~Amazemojis

Last edited:
Oh my gosh these are amazing! I'm making a trade right now and I'll have no tbt left after it but I will totally request some once I get more tbt! :)

Last edited:
Oh wait they're only 10 tbt. Could I get a full set done of my mayor?
image.jpg
Thanks!

Dear Customers,

My schedule is clearing up being I'm on Holiday break and going back to school on January 3rd. I will try to get as many sets done as possible in the next week. I am incredibly sorry for taking so long to update you! So yeah, I will try to have the current orders done by the first or second week of January. <3

Thank you,

~Amazemojis

Last edited:
Just to clarify, is it 20TBT for a whole set of OC emojis, or for each individual emoji?

Back