• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

lana's art shop [open rlc, closed tbt, open pinglist]

@kiwikenobi ’s commission !
7276333-D-85-F4-4846-97-F8-782862-D596-EB.png

image link-> click

Hey lana!

Could I please be put on the TBT pinglist?
sure!

YAY!!

Order Form
Style: chibi full body
Reference: here
Pose: Standing with her hands behind her back
Expression: Smiling with open eyes
Props: None
Background: N/A
Offer: 400tbt
Extra Questions: N/A

idk if you only have one slot open or more so just ignore me if your slots are full ^^

Style: fullbody chibi
Reference: https://toyhou.se/3563865.pearl/15137313.winter-town
Pose: whatever you think fits
Expression: whatever you think fits
Props: maybe something winter related if it fits your pose idea but doesnt have to be :3
Background: nothing
Offer: 450tbt
Extra Questions: n/a

YAY!!

Order Form
Style: chibi full body
Reference: here
Pose: Standing with her hands behind her back
Expression: Smiling with open eyes
Props: None
Background: N/A
Offer: 400tbt
Extra Questions: N/A

idk if you only have one slot open or more so just ignore me if your slots are full ^^

Style: fullbody chibi
Reference: https://toyhou.se/3563865.pearl/15137313.winter-town
Pose: whatever you think fits
Expression: whatever you think fits
Props: maybe something winter related if it fits your pose idea but doesnt have to be :3
Background: nothing
Offer: 450tbt
Extra Questions: n/a
im accepting both! they’re both so cute, ty for commissioning! c:

If you're reopening TBT slots, might I bother you to be added to one while I take some time to prepare references?

Feel free to decline, as I understand RLC is preferable. (And also, I have pretty much never used the TBT store for anything, so sorry if I'm slow trying to figure out how to use it)

If you're reopening TBT slots, might I bother you to be added to one while I take some time to prepare references?

Feel free to decline, as I understand RLC is preferable. (And also, I have pretty much never used the TBT store for anything, so sorry if I'm slow trying to figure out how to use it)
of course, i can add you to the pinglist to be pinged when i reopen the tbt slots! :>

hi lana, i'd like to comm a chibi icon if you have slots open!

Order Form
Style: chibi head​
Reference: imgur album link
Pose: as in the first image
Expression: looking to the side with the small frowny mouth (as in the first image)
Props: n/a
Background: light pastel green or light green/white gradient (to match my fruit collectibles)
Offer: $10 RLC (kofi)
Extra Questions: i've included a non-AC picrew ref of my characer just in case, but i'd like him to be wearing the custom design from my AC screenshots if that's alright! if you'd prefer not to draw a custom design i can pick something else out​

hi lana, i'd like to comm a chibi icon if you have slots open!

Order Form
Style: chibi head​
Reference: imgur album link
Pose: as in the first image​
Expression: looking to the side with the small frowny mouth (as in the first image)​
Props: n/a​
Background: light pastel green or light green/white gradient (to match my fruit collectibles)​
Offer: $10 RLC (kofi)​
Extra Questions: i've included a non-AC picrew ref of my characer just in case, but i'd like him to be wearing the custom design from my AC screenshots if that's alright! if you'd prefer not to draw a custom design i can pick something else out​
hi! i do have slots open, i’ll add u : )

Back