• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

lana's art shop [open rlc, closed tbt, open pinglist]

thank you! 😊 would you prefer the tbt before or after?
now or when i send the sketch would be great! :>

Oh woww these are super adorable, may I order one please? <3

Order Form
Style: Chibi fullbody
Reference: here
Pose: up to you! something cute/shy maybe?
Expression: ^^
Props: could you draw a tiny villager (pudge) on her head?
Background: transparent/white
Offer: $15
Extra Questions: none! tysm for considering <3 c:
accepted! i’ll pm u the details soon c:

@A r i a n e sorry for the wait, i hope you like it!
A5659-D8-F-5-E5-D-406-D-88-E8-C2653920-A767.png

image link -> click

AAAAAAAAAAA omg this is too cute!! i absolutely love it, thank you so much 🥺 💛 tiny plushie tutu owns my entire heart :')
please let me know if you'd like me to credit you anywhere other than tbt :blush:
just tbt is fine! thank you, im glad you like it : )

hi c: could you put me on your pinglist for tbt slots? :3
sure!

also to everyone that is currently on the list, im so sorry it’s taking so long 😭 a lot started to happen this month, and i’ve been really busy! im hoping to get through some of them this week though, thank you all for your patience <3

It's all right, I certainly understand about things happening in life. I personally am not in any rush, so there's no pressure from me at all. Please take care of yourself first, that's most important.

Hey, I would like to order from you again, if that's okay <333 This time, my main OC ship: Orchia x Manton

Style: Chibi
Reference: Orchia and Manton
Pose: Kiss on Cheek
Expression: Orchia and Manton flustered
Props: n/a
Background: pastel green and pink
Offer: RLC
Extra Questions: Orchia is the pink fairy, and Manton is the green demon. ^^

Hey, I would like to order from you again, if that's okay <333 This time, my main OC ship: Orchia x Manton

Style: Chibi
Reference: Orchia and Manton
Pose: Kiss on Cheek
Expression: Orchia and Manton flustered
Props: n/a
Background: pastel green and pink
Offer: RLC
Extra Questions: Orchia is the pink fairy, and Manton is the green demon. ^^
sure, i’ll add you to the slots and pm you the info later today :>

@lana. I noticed that I have one of the slots for art, and it looks like the other people in the slots have all had their drawings done. Were you waiting for me to send payment before beginning? If so, I can do that, and I apologize for not understanding that was the case before. I was waiting to hear from you that you were ready for me before doing anything else. And if you're not ready yet, that's fine, too. I'm not in any rush. I'm just trying to figure out what the situation is so that I can do what you'd like me to do. ^o^;>

Back