Shop Dusty's Extra Steam Games - Requests are closed atm. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
/SOBS SO HARD

IVE BEEN WANTING HATOFUL BOYFRIEND FOREVER AND BOTH COPIES ARE RESERVED. ; - ; ah well.

/SOBS SO HARD

IVE BEEN WANTING HATOFUL BOYFRIEND FOREVER AND BOTH COPIES ARE RESERVED. ; - ; ah well.

You can take my copy if you pay me the 750 TBT I paid Dusty :p.

I changed my giveaway and am doing a candy giveaway now.

You can take my copy if you pay me the 750 TBT I paid Dusty :p.

I changed my giveaway and am doing a candy giveaway now.

REALLY? Aaaaah! I'm so happy ; v ; Would I pay you now or later? Seeing as you said you were going to sleep soon in your candy giveaway thread?

REALLY? Aaaaah! I'm so happy ; v ; Would I pay you now or later? Seeing as you said you were going to sleep soon in your candy giveaway thread?

Now if you can, I don't have the game c: Dust still has it but I already paid her.

So you'd pay me and then message Dust to get the game c:

Now if you can, I don't have the game c: Dust still has it but I already paid her.

So you'd pay me and then message Dust to get the game c:

tbt transferred to you! I'll message Dust right now, thank you so much! I appreciate this alot ; v ; You're so nice!

^ I was just gonna offer to buy another copy for Kailah, but apparently that all worked out on its own. lol.

Last edited:
^ I was just gonna offer to buy another copy for Kailah, but apparently that all worked out on its own. lol.

aaaaah, thank you! ; v ; yes, i'm glad everything worked out~ as seen up in the past conversation, i have transferred the tbt to Ccj and you can send me the code whenever you feel you're up to it!

aaaaah, thank you! ; v ; yes, i'm glad everything worked out~ as seen up in the past conversation, i have transferred the tbt to Ccj and you can send me the code whenever you feel you're up to it!

You're most welcome! Though a big hand for Ccj for being so generous! :3

It's not a code, it's a gift copy in my Steam inventory. c:

Add me on Steam > http://steamcommunity.com/id/SgtDustmop and I will transfer the gift to you. c:

Everything on the spreadsheet goes for 500 tbt. c:

Hatoful Boyfriend was an exception since I bought it from the store. I apologize if that caused any confusion, lol.

Totally fine, and I would like a copy of it :)

Oh! I wanted to ask another question about requests. o: Is there a price limit on the games we could request or..? And is there an extra charge if we do request from you? Because I'd love to request a game or two ; v ;

Oh! I wanted to ask another question about requests. o: Is there a price limit on the games we could request or..? And is there an extra charge if we do request from you? Because I'd love to request a game or two ; v ;

Requests are 300 TBT per $1 value, but I take sales into account.. and put a preference on sales.

Sooo, say you want I Am Bread (since I had the store page open, lol)

It's $13 regular which would be 3,900 TBT.. but I'd be far less.. ambitious about picking it up. c;
But if you wait until it goes down to $8.49 again (its historical low) it'd be 2,500 TBT.

Further~ Bundles!
If it's been bundled before (which is where all my excess games came from!) like Bioshock here has been I could probably get it from another trader and keep the usual rate of 500.

If it's a game that's currently in a bundle, I'd be happy to grab that as well and it'd still be 500 tbt, lol. c:

Last edited:
Oh boy.. I have the tbt for the game I want, but don't wanna spend it all in one place. ;~;

I WILL THINK ABOUT THIS THOUGH, TBT IS MUCH BETTER THAN ACTUAL RL CURRENCY.

Oh boy.. I have the tbt for the game I want, but don't wanna spend it all in one place. ;~;

I WILL THINK ABOUT THIS THOUGH, TBT IS MUCH BETTER THAN ACTUAL RL CURRENCY.

My thoughts exactly. D:

And take your time. c:
Just know that I don't have a lot to spend each month. I get a monthly check and almost half of it goes for trauma therapy that my insurance doesn't cover.

tl;dr the beginning of a month is a better time to put in requests than the end of the month is.
By the end of the month, I've spent what I had left for fun on mac & cheese and frozen yogurt. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back