• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Dusty's Extra Steam Games - Requests are closed atm. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
/SOBS SO HARD

IVE BEEN WANTING HATOFUL BOYFRIEND FOREVER AND BOTH COPIES ARE RESERVED. ; - ; ah well.

/SOBS SO HARD

IVE BEEN WANTING HATOFUL BOYFRIEND FOREVER AND BOTH COPIES ARE RESERVED. ; - ; ah well.

You can take my copy if you pay me the 750 TBT I paid Dusty :p.

I changed my giveaway and am doing a candy giveaway now.

You can take my copy if you pay me the 750 TBT I paid Dusty :p.

I changed my giveaway and am doing a candy giveaway now.

REALLY? Aaaaah! I'm so happy ; v ; Would I pay you now or later? Seeing as you said you were going to sleep soon in your candy giveaway thread?

REALLY? Aaaaah! I'm so happy ; v ; Would I pay you now or later? Seeing as you said you were going to sleep soon in your candy giveaway thread?

Now if you can, I don't have the game c: Dust still has it but I already paid her.

So you'd pay me and then message Dust to get the game c:

Now if you can, I don't have the game c: Dust still has it but I already paid her.

So you'd pay me and then message Dust to get the game c:

tbt transferred to you! I'll message Dust right now, thank you so much! I appreciate this alot ; v ; You're so nice!

^ I was just gonna offer to buy another copy for Kailah, but apparently that all worked out on its own. lol.

Last edited:
^ I was just gonna offer to buy another copy for Kailah, but apparently that all worked out on its own. lol.

aaaaah, thank you! ; v ; yes, i'm glad everything worked out~ as seen up in the past conversation, i have transferred the tbt to Ccj and you can send me the code whenever you feel you're up to it!

aaaaah, thank you! ; v ; yes, i'm glad everything worked out~ as seen up in the past conversation, i have transferred the tbt to Ccj and you can send me the code whenever you feel you're up to it!

You're most welcome! Though a big hand for Ccj for being so generous! :3

It's not a code, it's a gift copy in my Steam inventory. c:

Add me on Steam > http://steamcommunity.com/id/SgtDustmop and I will transfer the gift to you. c:

Everything on the spreadsheet goes for 500 tbt. c:

Hatoful Boyfriend was an exception since I bought it from the store. I apologize if that caused any confusion, lol.

Totally fine, and I would like a copy of it :)

Oh! I wanted to ask another question about requests. o: Is there a price limit on the games we could request or..? And is there an extra charge if we do request from you? Because I'd love to request a game or two ; v ;

Oh! I wanted to ask another question about requests. o: Is there a price limit on the games we could request or..? And is there an extra charge if we do request from you? Because I'd love to request a game or two ; v ;

Requests are 300 TBT per $1 value, but I take sales into account.. and put a preference on sales.

Sooo, say you want I Am Bread (since I had the store page open, lol)

It's $13 regular which would be 3,900 TBT.. but I'd be far less.. ambitious about picking it up. c;
But if you wait until it goes down to $8.49 again (its historical low) it'd be 2,500 TBT.

Further~ Bundles!
If it's been bundled before (which is where all my excess games came from!) like Bioshock here has been I could probably get it from another trader and keep the usual rate of 500.

If it's a game that's currently in a bundle, I'd be happy to grab that as well and it'd still be 500 tbt, lol. c:

Last edited:
Oh boy.. I have the tbt for the game I want, but don't wanna spend it all in one place. ;~;

I WILL THINK ABOUT THIS THOUGH, TBT IS MUCH BETTER THAN ACTUAL RL CURRENCY.

Oh boy.. I have the tbt for the game I want, but don't wanna spend it all in one place. ;~;

I WILL THINK ABOUT THIS THOUGH, TBT IS MUCH BETTER THAN ACTUAL RL CURRENCY.

My thoughts exactly. D:

And take your time. c:
Just know that I don't have a lot to spend each month. I get a monthly check and almost half of it goes for trauma therapy that my insurance doesn't cover.

tl;dr the beginning of a month is a better time to put in requests than the end of the month is.
By the end of the month, I've spent what I had left for fun on mac & cheese and frozen yogurt. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back