August Birthstone (Peridot)
Classic Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Feedback
100% (15) +

**Updated as of May 1st**

Removed some things that were sold/traded off, added some new things that I just got this morning.

Requests & Reservations

It's been asked if I'm willing to take requests, and I am! I am more than willing to try to acquire a game that you're looking for. If there's anything you want that's not on my spreadsheets, feel free to ask and I'll see what we can do. :)

Similarly, if there's a game in the list that you want, lemme know and I'll set it aside for you either until you can buy it or until you decline the reservation. c:

The following games are reserved:

The following games have been requested: (The links go to the post where they were brought up; easier for me, lol)
  1. CS:GO, half requested.
  2. Sonic Adventure DX
  3. Garry's Mod
  4. Ori and the Blind Forest
  5. Project Zomboid
  6. Sonic Adventure 2 + Battle DLC. (PM)
  7. Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride
  8. Small World 2
  9. The Escapists - or - Sims 4: Get to Work dlc.

Prices

500 TBT each for the games listed in the spreadsheet.
**Requests will still be priced per game, at roughly 300 TBT per $1, give or take.

Given that we have accumulated nearly 150 games in this list, asking for specific prices per game is not only becoming a hassle, it feels unnecessary.

I'm primarily looking for:
  • TBT
  • 3DS games - VC/game download codes
  • Wii U games - VC/game download codes
  • Steam or Origin Keys for games I don't have.
  • Cute collectibles. Mostly just the eggs, really. (Great timing, eh?)

Payment first and then I'll PM you your key or link.
Or, of course, if you buy anything in my Steam inventory, just add me on Steam to receive it directly.

PM, VM, or post in the thread if you're interested. :3

Some General "How-Tos"
On the top navigation bar, click on "Currency"
From the drop-down, click on your bells.
Where it says "To Account - Change" click on "Change"
Now delete your username and write in the name of the user you're sending bells to.

The option "Transfer" should be pre-selected. So now you just type in how many bells you're sending under "Amount." :3

Either at the top of the Steam browser you can click on "Games"
Or at the very bottom left, click on "Add a Game"

Both bring up a very similar menu. From here select "Activate a Product on Steam"

Next > "I Agree" > Paste in the key > Next.

And then it will tell you if you already own it, if the key has already been used, or Hooray! You've added a new game. lol.

At the very top of Origin's window, click on "Origin"
"Redeem Product Code"
Then just paste it in and hit "Next."

Probably the shortest trip through the UI so far. c:

At the top left of Desura's client, right next to your profile picture, there's a little one-eyed, red monster.
Click on the monster. This is your completely ridiculous main menu, lol.

Scroll on down to "Tools" and hover over it.

The very first option is the one we want to click on, "Activate Game CD Key or Gift"

Paste the key into the first white bar at the top of the page and click "Activate."

If that doesn't work! And sometimes it doesn't.

From that page, click on "received a gift" where it's hyperlinked. This will take you to the page to put in Gift keys.
The bar to paste in the key is on the far right, toward the top of the page, with a big, red activation button beneath it.

I'm sure most people don't need most of these written out, but it can't hurt. And come on - Desura, at the very least, is incredibly confusing to navigate.

Last edited:
Have you played any of these before?? Would you reccomend any specific ones? ^^

Last edited:
I actually own most of them; how many I've played is a different story, lol.

I really enjoyed Cinders -- it's a cute visual novel that takes a new twist on Cinderella's tale. I don't really like VNs, but Cinderella was my favorite princess when I was little, haha, and the story did suck me in. :3

The bit.trip runner games - actually all of the bit.trip games - are "pick up and play" for me. I really do love them, but I can't play a lot of them in one sitting. And, as expected since they're rhythm games, I just love the music.

Imagine Me used to be good, but the devs have changed it so much since release that I've actually stopped keeping track of what genre the game is now. I have faith in the devs since it was a good product at one time, but I haven't been following it lately.

And the Avadon series.. I adore the devs, Spiderweb. They know what they're doing when they make an old-school, isometric RPG. The games' stories are all self-contained, you're basically just in the same universe as the other games of the same name. So you don't have to play any in chronological order.
They're lengthy games, almost everything they've put out has a strong story.. There's a lot of text with no voice acting, though. And it isn't always clear where to go next if you didn't pay attention (though that was my bad). So if older RPGs aren't your thing, I don't think I could suggest it. If you're looking to try them, though, Avadon and Avernum have been my favorites so far.
Think of it somewhat in the vain of things like Baldur's Gate, Diablo, the old Fallouts, or the newer game Wasteland 2 when it comes to gameplay and combat. :3

Updated. Added some things, removed some things.

Edited my OP a little to make it a wee bit cleaner, lol.

Bumps for updates.

Some new games added. Also took some advice and added links to the store pages in the spreadsheet, should make things easier.

Bump. Updated OP with an actual list for offers.

Also considering adding Saints Row 2 & 3 for trades, but I'm not sure -- would anyone even be interested in them? haha.

Nice spreadsheet, I have one too, only mine has the keys on it as well....I might make a separate list like you have.

May be interested in Millenium 5 and Cinders, not sure yet. How much TBT would you want for each?

Also, mind if I add you on Steam? :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back