• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

RPGMaker Games

Yanrima~

History-loving Princess
Bells
Purple Hybrid Rose
Orange Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Do you remember the RPG Maker games especially games like Ib, Mad Father, and Yume Nikki?

I remember playing one of these games years ago especially Yume Nikki,

I remember downloading the game from sheer curiosity only to be greeted with gameplay and graphics that basically felt ahead of its time before the sudden indie game boom during the 2010's for a RPG Maker title that is released back in 2004.

It's a very unique and underrated experience to say at least. If there's an RPG Maker game you've played all those years ago or remember that game existing, feel free to share the RPG Maker game titles you remembered.

I have Yume Nikki and I played OFF many years ago, I was actually thinking on getting Oneshot sometime in the near future. Is amazing what neat little gems you can make with something like RPGMaker

Back