Shop Dusty's Extra Steam Games - Requests are closed atm. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you buy games?
Edit:eek:ff people for bells?

Last edited:
Ahh, World End Economica is so tempting ; v ;

Do you have any recommendations in terms of games? .o. I'm looking for something with a plot/interesting storyline.

torchlight 2 is so tempting!

by the way, who made your sig? its so cute!

Last edited:
Ahh, World End Economica is so tempting ; v ;

Do you have any recommendations in terms of games? .o. I'm looking for something with a plot/interesting storyline.

So buy it! ;D

In terms of story, usually point and click games have a really interesting storyline to them. I haven't played them myself yet, but I've heard great things about the Broken Sword games and Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller.
The Whispered World looks promising, too. It's on my backlog! lol
If "dark" humor is more your thing, the Deponia and Edna & Harvey games would be worth a look, too.

If you're not a fan of point & click style games.. and I wouldn't blame you. Unless you grew up with them, they can feel a little tedious, haha.

Velvet Assassin has an interesting story, more-so if you enjoy history as it was inspired by actual events.
Nihilumbra made me question my existence.

I'm sure there's more in there, but those were the first to come to mind. :v

torchlight 2 is so tempting!

by the way, who made your sig? its so cute!

It was a pretty addicting game, I really should give my copy another shot, haha.

And thank you! It really needs an update, lol. D:
starlite made it for me, her shop is over here if you're interested. I dunno if she's still taking more, though.

I have two Gift copies of Hatoful Boyfriend. I picked them up during the sale; I know it's a popular request around here.

They probably won't last long, so I won't even bother adding them to the spreadsheet.

Asking 750 tbt each, on account of their sale price. c:

I have two Gift copies of Hatoful Boyfriend. I picked them up during the sale; I know it's a popular request around here.

They probably won't last long, so I won't even bother adding them to the spreadsheet.

Asking 750 tbt each, on account of their sale price. c:

I'd like to buy one of these and have a giveaway with it.
I'd basically pay you the TBT and then have you hold it until I select a winner and then you trade it to them if that's okay with you.

I'd like to buy one of these and have a giveaway with it.
I'd basically pay you the TBT and then have you hold it until I select a winner and then you trade it to them if that's okay with you.

That sounds like a lovely idea. c:
Sure thing! I can keep one them set aside for your giveaway.

Alright folks, just one copy of Hatoful Boyfriend is left, 750 tbt. lol.

I didn't really see a reservation option, but could you
reserve the game 'love" for me!!

nO
Can you change that, I apologize
but, could you reserve Hatoful boyfriend, instead of Love, I've wanted that for years

I may be misreading, if so, ignore this

Last edited:
nO
Can you change that, I apologize
but, could you reserve Hatoful boyfriend, instead of Love, I've wanted that for years

I may be misreading, if so, ignore this

lol.

What exactly do you think you're misreading? Perhaps I can clarify for you? c:

oh, nothing, never mind, sorry!

I would just like to replace 'love' for 'hatoful boyfriend' in my reservation, thanks

Last edited:
oh, nothing, never mind, sorry!

I would just like to replace 'love' for 'hatoful boyfriend' in my reservation, thanks

Alrighty! lol. Not a problem. c:

Just as a reminder, when you can afford to pick it up, it's 750 for Hatoful Boyfriend, instead of the usual 500. But I'll go edit your reservation and put Love back where it belongs, lol.

next person to comment here within 8 minutes gets a free 500 tbt steam title from dustmop on me

- - - Post Merge - - -

No one posted within the 8 minutes. Sad.

//no one gets free game :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back