Shop Dusty's Extra Steam Games - Requests are closed atm. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
She says after buying Neptunia 2 and all of its DLC for herself. :rolleyes:

thoughtso.gif

I kid, I'm glad it went low enough for you to nab it, too. c;

I'll take you off the list, but feel free to pop back in if anything else strikes your fancy!

:D I meant from you, I can't be too greedy ;) But yeah it was cheaper than expected, so I'm really happy! hehe

:D I meant from you, I can't be too greedy ;) But yeah it was cheaper than expected, so I'm really happy! hehe

It's not greedy at all; I fully encourage it. c; lol.

Yeah, it was a lot cheaper than I expected, too. I almost regret buying both of those for their older sale prices of $15 now. Need to have more patience, haha.

screams over the Bioshock bundle

I've been flooding you with requests, but is it alright if I also request Bioshock (triple pack for $10.48) and Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons for $1.49? Just tell me the price qvq

hey just letting you know I'm no longer interested in Kingdoms of Amalur, so you take that off my list.

^ and do you think you can snag a copy of Brothers for me as well, since it's in the flash sale? ; v ;

Last edited:
screams over the Bioshock bundle

I've been flooding you with requests, but is it alright if I also request Bioshock (triple pack for $10.48) and Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons for $1.49? Just tell me the price qvq

LOL.

Don't worry about it. I've been much the same way all sale. Already spent almost $100 on myself and I think I got 5 of the 16 things I had on "The list that I will totally abide to this sale." Yeah. That plan worked. :v

All this weird change in my way.. A rough guess says 4k, does that work for you? lol.

hey just letting you know I'm no longer interested im Kingdoms of Amalur, so you take that off my list.

^ and do you think you can snag a copy of Brothers for me as well, since it's in the flash sale? ; v ;

Roger that, cap'n.

And I certainly can! :) it'll be about 600 tbt, that alright? c:

Will have to send both of your requests off in the morning though, I'm about to go grab my laundry and go to bed, lol.

definitely! sent you a friend request on steam (using my brother's account), name is shpee. sending bells now!

Yeah, I'll send now :0

Thank you! I've just sent them off. c:

definitely! sent you a friend request on steam (using my brother's account), name is shpee. sending bells now!

Thank you, too! Just sent off Brothers. :)

could you get fnaf3 or gta5 ?~

GTA5 would be a definite no; if I could afford that much on one game, I would've bought Witcher 3 for myself by now, lol.
FNAF3 I might be able to do, but I'll have to double-check how much I've already spent on the thread. c:

And an updated waiting list.

1.) Ayaya - Trails in the Sky

2.) River - Tabletop Simulator.

3.) Cadbberry - Terraria.

4.) hachi - Technobabylon

5.) sailormoons - CS:GO.

6.) oreo - Child of Light - Encore Sale.

Hi could i buy "Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1" and "To The Moon"?
They are both on sale :3
They come together for 10.77 $ ~ 3231 BTB

And ''Doctor Who: The Adventure Games'' from your spread sheet?
Thats 500BTB

So that would be 3731 BTB :D
~I'm going to get a game holiday c; x

how much for octodad?

Octodad isn't a daily/flash/monster sale. o:
Has it even been on the front page yet? I feel like I saw it in the flash sales a couple days ago.

Hi could i buy "Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1" and "To The Moon"?
They are both on sale :3
They come together for 10.77 $ ~ 3231 BTB

And ''Doctor Who: The Adventure Games'' from your spread sheet?
Thats 500BTB

So that would be 3731 BTB :D
~I'm going to get a game holiday c; x

I could've sworn I mentioned this somewhere... but further requests are on hold.
Need to double-check how much I've spent so far, and at the very least, make sure I can still cover a few earlier requests if they hit the front page. :v
Also, I always round up my prices to an even 00, so it'd be 3,300 for those two.

But I can send you Doctor Who for 500, I'll PM you in a moment. c:

Octodad isn't a daily/flash/monster sale. o:
Has it even been on the front page yet? I feel like I saw it in the flash sales a couple days ago.

I could've sworn I mentioned this somewhere... but further requests are on hold.
Need to double-check how much I've spent so far, and at the very least, make sure I can still cover a few earlier requests if they hit the front page. :v
Also, I always round up my prices to an even 00, so it'd be 3,300 for those two.

But I can send you Doctor Who for 500, I'll PM you in a moment. c:

Okkay! Thank you! Sorry, i didn't saw that post :$
I'l keep lurking here :3 x

yooo my uncle's letting me play technobabylon on his acc so you can take down my request !! sorry for the trouble :c

just wondering if you still have doctor who: the adventure games? i see you sold it to someone earlier but it's also still on your list so i'm not sure! (its for my dad haha)

i have a feeling CS:GO will not be in any flash sales by Monday (╯︵╰,)

"Sticky: Bells and collectibles can no longer be used to purchase items worth real money"

welp, it was fun while it lasted. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back