Dumbest games you've ever played?

Probably Lovely Planet. I usually don't min those indie game ideas but that one is so buggy and trying to be different...and making it annoying enough with the controls. Unless you want Steam cards, don't get it.

Seconded Katamari, but it's dumb in the greatest way. Otherwise my vote goes completely to Sticker Star. Or any of the KH spin-off games.

Last edited:
If we're including internet games too then the PETA parody games, especially the Pok?mon ones. They talk about non violence towards animals and yet the games themselves hold more violence than the actual games. One of them cut Miltank's horns off. Like wtf that never happens in Pok?mon. I mean sure there are the Slowpoke tails, but I always thought of Slowpoke as being like a lizard(even though it looks kinda like a hippo with a long tail to me) and able to regrow its tail. Not to mention browsing the games they seem to have something against Nintendo. Also, pok?mon are not real and of the dogs, cats, horses, and fish that I've owned not once have I beat any of them because of pok?mon or wanted to stuff them inside a tiny ball.

If we're including internet games too then the PETA parody games, especially the Pok?mon ones. They talk about non violence towards animals and yet the games themselves hold more violence than the actual games. One of them cut Miltank's horns off. Like wtf that never happens in Pok?mon. I mean sure there are the Slowpoke tails, but I always thought of Slowpoke as being like a lizard(even though it looks kinda like a hippo with a long tail to me) and able to regrow its tail. Not to mention browsing the games they seem to have something against Nintendo. Also, pok?mon are not real and of the dogs, cats, horses, and fish that I've owned not once have I beat any of them because of pok?mon or wanted to stuff them inside a tiny ball.

oh god those games.. i remember the one where you could play as pamela anderson

dumb in a good way: tales of the drunken paladin, five nights at ****boy's
dumb in lame: Fable on the Xbox, or was it Fable 2? was a waste of time....
dumb in ridiculous: Final Fantasy X-2

Never personally played them, but if you look up "weird flash games" or similar on youtube you'll find others playing them. A lot of it is Frozen rip-offs, where you need to clean Elsa's teeth or help her give birth or give her spinal/brain surgery (no, I am not making this up.) The best part is the horrible grammar and spelling, which makes them even dumber.

The dumbest game I've ever personally played was... I forget what it's called, but it was dumb in a good way. Its for Wii and you basically build towers and then destroy them. There were weird beaver things that danced on the castles you had to destroy.

Also dumb, but this time in a bad way, is Harvest Moon for 3DS. In Harvest Moon games (most of you have probably played or heard of them) you are a farmer but you often go into town, or the woods or mine. In the 3DS one, you can't leave your farm. Ever. You see others come and go, but there's an invisible wall. You can never leave. It's terrible, it makes you feel like you're a slave!

The dumbest games I have ever played was Paper Mario: Sticker Star, The Sims 2 (DS version) and Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns.

The dumbest games I have ever played was Paper Mario: Sticker Star, The Sims 2 (DS version) and Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns.

I know a guy who got PM: Sticker Star as a gift. He played it for an hour and then took it to a GameStop and traded it in for something better LOL.

PMSS is a huge drawback compared to Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door and Super Paper Mario Wii.

One time my grandpa who has Alzheimer's stayed over at our house for a month and my mom wanted to entertain him somehow so she came home with "The Price is Right" for Wii. After my grandpa saw the cover of the game he was like "I wouldn't have paid even a nickel for that" and he was completely right. The game was was so bad LOL

Vin Diesel's Wheelman. The game where cars can move sideways and Vin Diesel can jump 100m from car to car, but can't jump when standing on the ground.

hatoful boyfriend

wtf like why
ITS STUPID BUT ITS SO GOOOOOOOOOD...

Hmm. Hmm....HMMMMMMM.....Yeah, I need to think this one out. Lessee...

The Good
Half Minute Hero (and the Second Coming): Dumb in the sense that the so-called RPG aspect of this game is barely present at all. Great game if you like a mix of speed, time trials, and silly characters (I love this series' Time Goddess. Reminds me of me, except greedy).
DOMO (Dream of Mirror Online): Ooooold MMO, but I played it this year (it came back thanks to SubaGames). So grindy and WoW-like that I probably couldn't stand it, but for how grindy and dated it is, it's still a good game.
Craz'd/2: I didn't exactly play this; I watched Raocow play through them. Rainbow-iris flavored yogurtpops these games are in a nutshell. If you haven't seen these two games before, at LEAST look up the first. It's so nonsequitur I love it.

The Bad
GetAmped 2. I've mentioned before how infuriating this game is to me. Freaking ripoff of a...*Suddenly calms down* Never mind.
Bakugan: Defenders of the Core: It's not a good game, although I didn't mind playing through it at all. The reason I'm calling it dumb is because for "some reason," the main characters lose the ability to "brawl" or throw their Bakugan as a plot point so that only the player can use the Bakugan. WHAT. This is NEVER explained and makes absolutely no sense (after all, the Bakugan can summon themselves I believe). I mean, they didn't suddenly lose all their arm strength required to throw a plastic (?) ball, did they? Oh well, if it means I get to use Ingram (who is hilariously fun to use btw), so be it!

Mario party 9.
It's not exactly dumb, just my friend is obsessed with it and every time she comes round my house I have to play it with her. It just takes thirty-million years. OWO

Dumb in a good way: TF2. I can sum it up in one picture. beeman676 is looking good!.jpg

Dumb in a bad way: Octodad (original and the 'dadliest catch' version) was weird and controlled like your keyboard and mouse were both potatoes. I know that those are the main aspects of the game, but just because it was supposed to be like that doesn't make it any more fun.

Back