White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Feedback
100% (32) +
this is a longshot because i think only, like, three were sold before i got my lucky (instead of waiting rip) but here goes!

looking to date trade my vask candy (nov. 1st 12:58PM GMT) for one before oct. 31st. happy to throw in 100 tbt as a tip <3

Last edited:
So I'm not sure if mine would work cause of timezones and stuff, but you can check my vask candy. Mine is Oct. 31st at like 9:30AM

So I'm not sure if mine would work cause of timezones and stuff, but you can check my vask candy. Mine is Oct. 31st at like 9:30AM
it's just an hour off, unfortunately but ty for offering <3 there is a lucky that i'm waiting to hear the timestamp of, so if that's later than your vask candy, i'll definitely reach out if that's okay ??

Reactions: oak
it's just an hour off, unfortunately but ty for offering <3 there is a lucky that i'm waiting to hear the timestamp of, so if that's later than your vask candy, i'll definitely reach out if that's okay ??
Sounds good! Let me know if you wanna trade in the future.

1699279575576.png

Would mine work? idk what it is for you, but mine was bought on Oct. 30th at 9 am (morning, as I wouldn't stay up till night)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back