Planet Glow Wand
Space Whale Plush
Purple Crescent Moon
Blue Star Fragment
Feedback
100% (1) +
Welcome to Raven’s collectible shop!

Info about collectible dates:
My time zone is CST (GMT -6) which is an hour behind EST and 6 hours behind UK time. All collectible times will be in CST.

Selling:
*Prices are suggestions. Feel free to make an offer/negotiate!*
Collectible DatePrice# of collectibles available
TortimerDec. 31, 2022 at 3:59 pm200 tbt1
Red Holiday CandleDec. 24, 2022 at 3:23 pm100 tbt1
Matryoshka DollDec. 21, 2022 at 12:16 pm50 tbt1
StitchesNovember 2, 2023 at 8:59 pmMake an offer!1

All collectible sales are first come first served unless marked otherwise.

Buying:
Ask me if you’re interested! Collectibles I would like:

-Andromeda Potion (Make an offer. I’m tbt poor so I might not be able to pay right away)
-Raven Wings Potion (Make an offer)
- Galaxolotl Star Fragment (make an offer)

Trading:

- Willing to trade my (06/2023) blue frag for Galaxolotl frag if interested
-DT: Purple moon (July 30, 2023 @2:27 pm) for one after August 2, 2023 but before August 6 @ 1:42pm

I can date trade for any collectibles listed in the selling section. Ask if you’re interested in trading instead of buying anything in the selling section.

That’s all for now, folks! Enjoy your visit!

Last edited:
Hey! I have a hot cocoa I can sell you! I also have a fancy kitty (not shadow kitty) if you’re interested
edit: I no longer have the hot cocoa

Last edited:
Hey! I have a hot cocoa I can sell you! I also have a fancy kitty (not shadow kitty) if you’re interested
edit: I no longer have the hot cocoa
Hi! Thank you so much for the offer but I’ll have to decline due to not having enough tbt for what the fancy kitty is currently going for. Definitely keep me updated if anything changes though!
i have a silent night bauble if you’re interested :)
Sure! About how much were you thinking for the cost?

Hi! Thank you so much for the offer but I’ll have to decline due to not having enough tbt for what the fancy kitty is currently going for. Definitely keep me updated if anything changes though!

Sure! About how much were you thinking for the cost?
does 115 tbt sound good to you?

Hey! I have a shadow kitty plush I’d be willing to trade for the Green Crescent moon! I don’t know how much the moon goes for, but feel free to shoot me an offer!

Last edited:
Hey! I have a shadow kitty plush I’d be willing to trade for the Green Crescent moon! I don’t know how much the moon goes for, but feel free to shoot me an offer!
Oh my god, that’s awesome! I think the moons have been going for anywhere from 200-400 tbt depending on the color. Would 300 tbt + the green moon work for you for the kitty?

Oh my god, that’s awesome! I think the moons have been going for anywhere from 200-400 tbt depending on the color. Would 300 tbt + the green moon work for you for the kitty?
That works! Would you like a message on the kitty? Any message on the moon is great!

Back