Space Whale Plush
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Shooting Star
Snow Bunny
Blue Mote of Flame
Feedback
100% (17) +
Edit: Buying ANY date rainbow candy!

TL:DR, priority is securing a Rainbow candy Dated between the start of the 31st, and 5pm EST on the 31st :lemon:

Hello! As you can see in my sidebar, I'm currently working on a new lineup. The bottom row is done, but the top row needs a bit of tweaking.

What the top row will ideally become is: Angel potion, Rainbow candy, Fancy kitty, Rainbow Candy, Angel potion.
At the moment, it's shaping up to be AP/RC/AP/RC/AP, as I bought an angel potion without thinking instead of a fancy kitty yesterday.
I'll have enough ghostly gold to by a fancy kitty soon, so this the (slightly convoluted) series of events that would need to take place for the ideal lineup:

1. For the triple potion (easier) top row, I'd just need to buy a Rainbow candy Dated between the start of the 31st, and 5pm EST on the 31st

1667339716738.png

For the more challenging (date trade) top row, I'd need to

1. Find a Fancy Kitty dated sometime between the start of the 31st and 5pm EST on the 31st to date trade with
2. Find a Rainbow candy to buy that is dated earlier than the timestamp on the Fancy Kitty, but still on the 31st
3. Find someone buying an Angel potion on Nov 1st or later to trade my Oct 31st Angel potion with.

1667339772756.png

To keep things easier to plan, let me know if you'd be able to help out at all with any of these here! in the case of the rainbow candy, no need to name your price in the thread yet if you don't want to.

For people date trading, I'll happily tip 100TBT for helping make this happen should everything work out!

I'm still undecided on which lineup I'd like to go for, so for now I'm just looking for a rainbow candy dated after, but as close to the start of Oct 31st as possible

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back