Snow Angel Snowman
Jingloid
Dreamy Bear Plush
Red Super Star Trophy
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Jingle Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
I'd love to visit more towns that are "complete" with paths, landscaping, PWP's.

What do you think of a club where we can all visit each other's towns and give feedback, etc?

I think the idea is cool o:

Do you mean like an actual club bought with TBT bells? Or just a thread?

I was just thinking it could be a thread.

Ginger - I really like your path design and your house is awesome - especially the space theme basement. I had Soleil in my town for a long time - seeing her in your town was like a little reunion.

Eldalote - we have the same house exterior for our main characters. The laundry room is adorable and so is the jungle basement. So many hybrids- what can I say except "Beautiful!"

The best part about visiting other people's dream towns is seeing their creativity and thinking, "wow - I never would have thought of that!"

I would totally join a club like that! I need all the feedback I can get.

I would totally join a club like that! I need all the feedback I can get.

I love your town name and your house is great - I love all the customized furniture. One thing I would suggest is that you finish your paths. There's no path leading from the plaza to anywhere else and no path leading to your house. Also, you might want to group your flowers together by color/type to get more hybrids.

Wow! I'm definitely going to visit your town I love that layout *_*

I couldn't find your dream code :( am I missing something?

I'd love to visit more towns that are "complete" with paths, landscaping, PWP's.

What do you think of a club where we can all visit each other's towns and give feedback, etc?

Ahhh it's so nice to visit a town with grass :) I really like how you have a city area by your town hall with the cafe and police station. Btw the tower pwp is one of my favorites! Loving the topiaries as well! Great town!

Seems like fun. I would love to have a walk around your towns. I will take a look tonight :)

Sansa, your town was so beautiful!! My favorite area was illuminated heart with the bell trees and fairy tale streetlights! I love your paths and villagers and I think you were able to make Stonehenge look really nice! (Which imo is really hard to do) you've made every area pretty much perfect and my town is so ratchet compared to yours!

@tolisamarie Fang told me your house was stupidly huge lol

I can't join this club yet (town's only 3 weeks old) but i'm enjoying having a nosy around your towns for ideas! :D

I love your town name and your house is great - I love all the customized furniture. One thing I would suggest is that you finish your paths. There's no path leading from the plaza to anywhere else and no path leading to your house. Also, you might want to group your flowers together by color/type to get more hybrids.

Thanks for the advice! I know that the right side of my town is still unfinished, it's a work in progress :)

Sounds cool! I'd be glad to join :)

Beautiful paths!! I really love the placement of your bushes and hot spring! The area near your town hall is amazing! I love how the cafe is right nearby and the bus stop looks awesome by the train station! Below your train station is loved the bushes and fountain area!! Overall, amazing job!!

This sounds like fun and I would love to visit everyone's dream addresses in my free time.

tolisamarie You have a beautiful town. I would love th have your windmill and Topiaries. Looking forward to next september so I can get the request as well. Beautiful town. :)

GingyPie I cannot seem to locate your dream address?

Going to take a look at the others a little later :)

Last edited:
Sounds like fun! I've had a few threads for dreaming of peoples towns. My landscaping is stronger then my houses, my Elliott side house is in shambles.

I just visited all your towns and I have posted my reactions in the spoiler below:
Toli- nice town, I have a friend with the same path pattern and your town reminded me of hers. Your town is very cute and I like School's house. I just love a good themed house.

Gingy- like the path, I rarely seen people use it. I like the rooms filled with furniture series. Here's a little suggestion for your town: add path to Apple and Maple's houses?

Luna- hello fellow deer lover. I like the weeding set in Eldalote's House. Eldalote's house feels like a real life house and it's very enjoyable. I like the path, I have rarely seen people use it.

Ben- Good job on getting your villagers to the left side of your map. I like your furniture sets in your house especially the red sleek series. I suggest PWP to fill the right side of your town.

Sansa- I like how you have the popular deer villagers. You also have a good houses: they are all decorated well. Your path layout looks good. They serve their purpose to lead me to places. ^^ It's pretty neat.

Swift- Great job on the hybrids and flowers! I like Erik and Deirdre. They were glad to see me. They thought I pulled a prank on them and changed my town into yours. The suggestion I have for you is not to use too many path designs. I think you should stick to 1-2 designs to make it look uniformed.

Lion- I feel like your town is going to be a great town in the future once you put in your path and PWP. So you should keep up the good work!

Noah- :D I rated your town before. So we are good!

Last edited:
I'm very nearly there, still fighting to get back my love for AC. My villagers are quite stubborn when suggestimg pwps.

Oops sorry !!
My Dream Address:
4000-3287-9435

I'll be posting feedback below when I get up tomorrow goodnight!

Last edited:
Back