• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite villagers you have had in all your towns?

eeveelovee

🔮 Pokémon Master 🔮
Bells
Island
Ashlar
Yellow Balloon
Pink Balloon
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Crystal Tree
I know it's impossible to remember every single villager that you have had live in your AC towns, (depending on how much AC you play!) And I thought it would be fun to make a list of all my favourite villagers I have ever had the pleasure of living with, throughout my Animal Crossing journey!

Starting with my first town, Eeville.. I didn't exactly have a set dreamie list yet, so I just allowed everyone to move in! My first town did allow me to get attached to Kiki, Fauna & Pecan...

By the time I made my second town, Merville, I had a dreamie list ready, and a few villagers moved in before I could complete that list, but I loved the extra villagers who came to stay for a while!

When I made my third town, Erised.. I already had a very particular set of dreamies I had in mind.. so these villagers were the only ones I had in my third town...(minus the starting villagers I don't remember xD)

I used this website to make my lists!: https://tiermaker.com/create/animal-crossing-villagers-351857

What about you? Who are your favourite villagers you've ever had??

Last edited:
Antonio is my favorite, which is why he shows up so often. Otherwise, I like to have new villagers each time.

The tier list didn't have the newest amiibo-added villagers, so I'd have put Azalea the rhino here as well if I could!

NH1.jpg

I was really into AC when New Leaf was out, so I had two towns at once. My New Leaf villagers are some of my favorites ever.

NL1.jpg

NL2.jpg

And of course, the original crew:

WW.jpg

Bonus: Top 10 of all time

top10.jpg

Attachments

• top10.jpg
    top10.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 2
Antonio is my favorite, which is why he shows up so often. Otherwise, I like to have new villagers each time.

The tier list didn't have the newest amiibo-added villagers, so I'd have put Azalea the rhino here as well if I could!

View attachment 530436

I was really into AC when New Leaf was out, so I had two towns at once. My New Leaf villagers are some of my favorites ever.

View attachment 530437

View attachment 530438

And of course, the original crew:

View attachment 530440

Bonus: Top 10 of all time

View attachment 530445
I love how Lolly and Tipper appear multiple times, as well! :love: And PASHMINAAAA

Back