• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Four leaf clovers

Yoshi155

“I want to go home and rethink my life”
Bells
Switch
6929-4509-7861
Black Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
So I’m not sure if I’m just really unlucky but I’ve never found a four leaf clover. What are supposed to be the chances for finding one?
Also
Sometimes I visit dream towns where four leaf clovers are being used as decorations, so do you actually stock up on them or just hack them in

Sometimes I would go a long time without finding any four leaf clovers and then find a few on back to back days. I still found a very small number over the years I played.

When I wanted to decorate with them in my main town, one thing I did was just stop plucking them if they spawned in an area that I wanted one to be. I'm pretty sure they don't count towards your weeds so it won't negatively impact your town rating. I only plucked the regular weeds and any clovers that were in bad spots. That's how I ended up with so many in my town.

i don't remember if i've found any naturally in my town (granted i tend to leave clovers wherever they spawn because i like them, so there might be some hiding in my town) or got them all from other people, but they're not hacked items. you can find them without hacking your game and decorate with them. they look identical to normal clovers when on the ground (which is kind of lame, but maybe they had graphics limitations or something).

I think I only ever found one in my old town.

I could be wrong but I believe some people used to legitimately trade for them to use them as decor. Nowadays it's pretty easy to hack them in and there's fewer people to trade with so I'm guessing newer towns are hacked.

Once in a while I receive one from my "mom" in the mail. I also find some on Saint-Patrick day or weeding day.

Back