• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway πŸŒŸ Dream Address Giveaway 🌟 100 TBT, 50 TBT, & 30 TBT! [ WINNERS ANNOUNCED ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cou

Freshly Delivered Egg
Bells
Switch
3728-4203-4512
New Horizons Token
Spring Sakura
Happy Home Designer Token
Toy Hammer
Chocolate Cake
Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Blue Balloon
Blue Balloon
Blue Feather
Feedback
99.8% (411) +
🌟 Dream Address Giveaway 🌟 100 TBT, 50 TBT, & 30 TBT! [ WINNERS ANNOUNCED ]

β˜† Welcome to my Dream Address TBT giveaway! β˜†

Km1pOjJ.gif

I have a little nostalgic feeling of how alive the community was, but to be honest what I miss the most is visiting dream address towns. Unfortunately with the WA update, most of my favorite dream towns are no longer available and most of the towns I find online are hacked. So with the little TBT that I have stashed away in my ABD, I decided to have a giveaway instead! I'm looking to visit dream towns because I have been procrastinating on my badge // and also I really need some house ideas //

And with that!

Please post your favorite dream town address, the theme, the season, and what you love about it.

*Additional entry for extra towns you put down* (no limit)
*Additional entry if I also end up liking it*

Also, just to be clear, the dream town has to work! I want to be able to visit it. Thank you and Good Luck!

Please read before posting!
═════════════════

I will choose the winner in two week's time (January 22 at 7PM PST)

1st Winner will get 100 TBT
2nd Winner will get 50 TBT
3rd Winner will get 30 TBT

πŸƒπŸŒ±πŸŒΏπŸ€πŸƒπŸŒ±πŸŒΏπŸ€

I will use a random color wheel to pick the winners

πŸƒπŸŒ±πŸŒΏπŸ€πŸƒπŸŒ±πŸŒΏπŸ€

Once the winners have been chosen, I will PM them directly and will wait 48 hours for them to respond, otherwise I will choose another winner

friedegg [3]
bluebellie [1]
carackobama [2]
eevee23 [1]

WINNERS:

First Place: friedegg
Second Place: eevee23
Third Place: bluebellie

Last edited:
My favourite town is Cit?lune (DA: 4F00-001F-F5E6)
This town is a fairytale city, based around the setting sun and rising moon. It is set during a beautiful sunrise, which adds to the magic of it.
I believe the season is set in summer.
The reason I love this town is how magical it feels. Its so well planned out and has such lovely elements, such as well-detailed mosaic tiles along the ground. There two main kingdoms. Estel rules over the moon side, and Lyra rules over the sun side. Meanwhile, theres also a witch called Violet, and Fern who owns a tavern. The town as a whole feels so calming, and its so nice to walk around and enjoy the beautiful landscape.
This is the one dream address that I have visited multiple times. It always inspires me and boosts my creativity in my own town, as seeing a town as beautiful as this complete makes me want to complete mine :)

I really like Yorkwood (Dream Address: 5C00-0023-6BF9)
Season is fall. This is a very cute Halloween town. I really like it because the town itself has a beautiful color scheme. It’s quite different from I’m used to seeing ( most people go with cutesy dream towns). While I find this town adorable, it is a Halloween themed town, so you still see some interesting gothic details.

visited both towns! thank you!

i really liked both towns a lot and i spent more time than i should have but they were both very interactable!

My favourite town is Cit?lune (DA: 4F00-001F-F5E6)
This town is a fairytale city, based around the setting sun and rising moon. It is set during a beautiful sunrise, which adds to the magic of it.
I believe the season is set in summer.
The reason I love this town is how magical it feels. Its so well planned out and has such lovely elements, such as well-detailed mosaic tiles along the ground. There two main kingdoms. Estel rules over the moon side, and Lyra rules over the sun side. Meanwhile, theres also a witch called Violet, and Fern who owns a tavern. The town as a whole feels so calming, and its so nice to walk around and enjoy the beautiful landscape.
This is the one dream address that I have visited multiple times. It always inspires me and boosts my creativity in my own town, as seeing a town as beautiful as this complete makes me want to complete mine :)
thank you for sharing this dream town with me, i really enjoyed it! i have never visited a sunrise dream town so it was very new to me and i was honestly inspired the whole time! it may be cause i haven't visited a dream town in a long time but this definitely brought me so much happiness and great for my first in a while :) added an extra entry for you cause it was amazing!

btw.. i really loved the secret bookcase/doorway in Violet's house :)!! and thanks for the great description as well! good luck ^_^

I really like Yorkwood (Dream Address: 5C00-0023-6BF9)
Season is fall. This is a very cute Halloween town. I really like it because the town itself has a beautiful color scheme. It?s quite different from I?m used to seeing ( most people go with cutesy dream towns). While I find this town adorable, it is a Halloween themed town, so you still see some interesting gothic details.
thank you! i?m actually making an autumn theme so this is very helpful! :) I'm also used to seeing fairytale-themed towns so the first time I ever saw a fall town + sunset.. i fell in love. this town is both very cozy and spooky along with the villagers and my favorite was definitely the little store with the pumpkins and the kitchen that felt like a little thanksgiving dinner. the setting felt like a very good harvest / apple picking season and i loved it! thank you again and good luck!!

visited both towns! thank you!

i really liked both towns a lot and i spent more time than i should have but they were both very interactable!

thank you for sharing this dream town with me, i really enjoyed it! i have never visited a sunrise dream town so it was very new to me and i was honestly inspired the whole time! it may be cause i haven't visited a dream town in a long time but this definitely brought me so much happiness and great for my first in a while :) added an extra entry for you cause it was amazing!

btw.. i really loved the secret bookcase/doorway in Violet's house :)!! and thanks for the great description as well! good luck ^_^

Ah thank you so much! I'm so glad you liked it, and I hope that it inspires you for your town as it did for mine :)

My favourite town is imori 4D00-00D3-EBD1
This town is based on Studio Ghibli films - anime

I love this town because I love Studio Ghibli and this person has put an lot of time and effort into this town~
I definitely recommend this town to anyone who’s a big fan of Studio Ghibli. :)

Last edited:
My current favourite dream town is Creme (7B00 - 0023 - 3299) - it's an absolutely gorgeous sweets-themed town and is very well-organised and pastel. Everything in the town looks so cute and charming together and I find it very relaxing to wander around and visit. The creator clearly put a lot of love and passion into making the town what it is and I can't wait to visit many more times!

My favourite town is imori 4D00-00D3-EBD1
This town is based on Studio Ghibli films - anime

I love this town because I love Studio Ghibli and this person has put an lot of time and effort into this town~
I definitely recommend this town to anyone who’s a big fan of Studio Ghibli. :)
hi i tried visiting this dream town but it’s not available :(
My current favourite dream town is Creme (7B00 - 0023 - 3299) - it's an absolutely gorgeous sweets-themed town and is very well-organised and pastel. Everything in the town looks so cute and charming together and I find it very relaxing to wander around and visit. The creator clearly put a lot of love and passion into making the town what it is and I can't wait to visit many more times!
thank you for this, i’ll be visiting it later today when i have time!

Another town that I absolutely love is Everleaf (DA:4A00-003D-C54C)
This is a zen town set in Autumn. Different to my first post about Citalune, it doesn't have a story interwoven through its characters. However, it's landscaping is what makes it a personal favourite.
There are lots of trees, hybrids & bushes around the town, and you can definitely see the effort that has been put in. Most flower colours have been chosen to match the building they surround. For example, you may find blue and white flowers surround Julian's house, and pink and white flowers surround Retail. Generally though, the town has a wood / green / white colour scheme. Set during a rare orange sunset, the colours in the sky add to the calming nature throughout the town.
The mayor, Plum, has a house that is decorated with plants and wooden furniture in the main room. It also contains a lovely kitchen and library, which holds various fossils and artwork.
Another player, Basil, has a house that is themed around a traditional Japanese restaurant. Here you can find two dining rooms, a kitchen, and even a games room. This is one of my favourite houses that I've seen in a while, as all the rooms compliment each other and the items inside match the chosen theme.
The final player, Juniper, is a scientist who lives in a tent. Although small, the tent holds bugs and plants, perfect items for a scientist. There's even a small desk with a microscope!

Sorry for another long post, I just love sharing dream addresses! Hope you find this one as lovely as I did~

Another town that I absolutely love is Everleaf (DA:4A00-003D-C54C)
This is a zen town set in Autumn. Different to my first post about Citalune, it doesn't have a story interwoven through its characters. However, it's landscaping is what makes it a personal favourite.
There are lots of trees, hybrids & bushes around the town, and you can definitely see the effort that has been put in. Most flower colours have been chosen to match the building they surround. For example, you may find blue and white flowers surround Julian's house, and pink and white flowers surround Retail. Generally though, the town has a wood / green / white colour scheme. Set during a rare orange sunset, the colours in the sky add to the calming nature throughout the town.
The mayor, Plum, has a house that is decorated with plants and wooden furniture in the main room. It also contains a lovely kitchen and library, which holds various fossils and artwork.
Another player, Basil, has a house that is themed around a traditional Japanese restaurant. Here you can find two dining rooms, a kitchen, and even a games room. This is one of my favourite houses that I've seen in a while, as all the rooms compliment each other and the items inside match the chosen theme.
The final player, Juniper, is a scientist who lives in a tent. Although small, the tent holds bugs and plants, perfect items for a scientist. There's even a small desk with a microscope!

Sorry for another long post, I just love sharing dream addresses! Hope you find this one as lovely as I did~

this sounds so good!! i can't wait to check it out, thank you again!! added +1 to your entry ^_^

I?d also like to add the town of Dawn (4A00-001F-43AD)! It?s a pastel themed town set during Spring and it?s absolutely stunning. The town feels so full yet incredibly carefully designed and there?s an abundance of colourful flowers everywhere. There are also an amazing and varied array of public works projects that perfectly fit the town?s whimsical vibe and there?s always something to explore and stumble upon everywhere that you look in town. I could genuinely spend hours wandering around and have already visited a few times. One of the town highlights for me is the houses but especially the Alice In Wonderland themed one - every room is based on a different part of the story and the house as a whole is so creative and done so well. I really hope you enjoy this town! It?s wonderful <3

Last edited:
Here?s a town that works:
My favourite town is amalthea 4C00-0021-620C
This town is based on Disney Princesses~

I love this town because I?m big fan of Disney and I love all the rooms~

I definitely recommend this town to anyone who likes Disney and princesses.

First Place: friedegg
Second Place: eevee23
Third Place: bluebellie

Sorry about the very late reply guys, I was very busy the past week and since it was entirely my fault for forgetting this.. I've decided to give the rest of you guys 20 tbt as well, thank you! Will PM winners shortly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back