Done, fruit collection complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi!
i was wondering if you’re still looking for a lemon? i’m interested in a durian and i can trade whenever :>

hi!
i was wondering if you’re still looking for a lemon? i’m interested in a durian and i can trade whenever :>
I am! That would be great. Would you like a message? No or any message is fine for me

I am! That would be great. Would you like a message? No or any message is fine for me
no message necessary! i’m honestly a bit tired and i wanted confirmation about the timezones… would be alright if i purchased the lemon right now?

no message necessary! i’m honestly a bit tired and i wanted confirmation about the timezones… would be alright if i purchased the lemon right now?
Yes, a newly purchased lemon would be perfect! I'll go ahead and send the durian~

Hi!

I’m not sure if you’re interested, but I would very much like a perfect pear from you! I only have perfect cherry or lychee for trade though.

Hi!

I’m not sure if you’re interested, but I would very much like a perfect pear from you! I only have perfect cherry or lychee for trade though.
That's actually perfect timing! Because I just got a lemon and lychee is the last fruit I need! Would you like a message? I'm fine with no or any message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back