Done, fruit collection complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it, thank you again! I wasn't having much luck getting the colours I was after, so very happy to be able to trade.

Your new lineup looks so good now!
Ahh thank you! I'm very happy to have my rainbow row of balloons completed! And I'm glad I could help you as well

Hello, if you are still in need of a persimmon, I can trade that with you for a durian! Please just let me know. 🙂

I am, yes! Would you like a message? I'm fine with no or any message!
Awesome! Let me just check really quick how my line up would look like since I'm reversing my fruit order with the durian being the first tropical fruit on the line up now. When the time to trade comes, any message would do regarding the event, or even just about New Leaf. I'll send the persimmon to you as soon as I check the line up. Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

Ok great, I think my new line up should work. Just 1 question, is your durian unpurchased? Or does it already have a time stamp? Please just let me know, thanks.

Last edited:
If the durian is new & unpurchased, we can trade any time! 🙂 Just keep me updated, because I have another trade in the line up waiting for this trade to occur first. Well just let me know. Thanks.

If the durian is new & unpurchased, we can trade any time! 🙂 Just keep me updated, because I have another trade in the line up waiting for this trade to occur first. Well just let me know. Thanks.
Yes, it's unpurchased! I'll go ahead and send it over

Yes, it's unpurchased! I'll go ahead and send it over
I love your message! So I received the durian safely. 😌 I'll send your persimmon over soon.
Post automatically merged:

Sent the persimmon your way! Thanks very much for the trade! 😌

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back