Sweetheart Easter Egg
Stardust Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Turquoise Squid Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (37) +
I'm interested in trading unpurchased Perfect Pears or Durians for tropical fruit! At the moment I'd like to swap one of them for a Lemon dated after Mar 15, 2024 at 12:44 AM EDT

Last edited:
I’m looking for a durian, but I’m swapping an apple or persimmon - let me know if you need one of those down the line!

I’m looking for a durian, but I’m swapping an apple or persimmon - let me know if you need one of those down the line!
A persimmon is actually the one I want next after I get a banana, so I'd be happy to swap with you if you still need a durian after I get a banana!

Hi, did you need a specific date/time for the perfect peach?
I'm UK time, so if needed EDT i would need to look it up. I dunno how well times change when giving to someone else.

I have a Pink Balloon dated Mar 11, 2024 at 1:53 PM EDT and a Sweet Balloon dated Mar 10, 2024 at 4:22 PM EDT, and I'd like to trade one of them for a Yellow Balloon dated after Mar 10, 2024 at 4:20 PM EDT!

(On hold, offer pending) I'm also interested in trading Perfect Pears or Durians for other fruit. At the moment I'd like to swap one of them for a Perfect Apple
If one of my balloons ends up being yellow during the reveal tonight, I'd be happy to trade! I should have two balloons ready for reveal tonight.

If one of my balloons ends up being yellow during the reveal tonight, I'd be happy to trade! I should have two balloons ready for reveal tonight.
Ah thank you! If you happen to get one, I'd love to trade with you~

Ah thank you! If you happen to get one, I'd love to trade with you~
Ok, thank you! I'm looking for both pink and sweet, so depending what the other one turns into I'd be happy with either of those two! I'll reach out to you after the reveal :)

Hi! Both my balloons turned yellow. I’d love to trade one for your sweet balloon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back