Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Lily
White Lily
Feedback
100% (559) +
The following timestamps are in EST! ^^

Date Trading:
I don't know the exact dates I'll need for some of these, but I'd like to get a head start and ask if anyone would be willing to date trade the following balloons if they happen to get these colours in the future
N/A

Trading:
N/A

696.jpg
Pink Balloon- Mar 16, 2024 at 11:56 AM
695.jpg
Yellow Balloon- Mar 17, 2024 at 9:35 PM

685.jpg
Sweet Bunny Balloon and will add tbt and/or other collectibles from my selling thread. I will also consider other balloon colours/shapes. Thank you Kevinnn!
679.jpg
Green Bunny Balloon- Mar 10, 2024 at 1:14 PM- for a Cyan, Pink, Blue, or Purple Bunny Balloon. Might also consider a regular yellow balloon + tbt OR an unpurchased light blue balloon + tbt. Thank you Airysuit!
697.jpg
Purple Balloon- Mar 17, 2024 at 1:11 AM for one dated AFTER Mar 17, 2024 at 9:35 PM Ty Blink!
684.jpg
Purple Bunny Balloon- Mar 17, 2024 at 9:15 AM for one dated AFTER Mar 17, 2024 at 9:35 PM Ty -Lumi- !

Last edited:
No message needed! Do you prefer a certain date? And/or a message?
Whichever one was bought later would be great as long as you don't have a preference. Will probably need to date trade but who knows, it might work out. No message is fine for me as well! :>

Looking for a regular yellow balloon! Preferably looking to trade than buy with tbt, but I'll consider buying with tbt as well.

Looking for a regular yellow balloon! Preferably looking to trade than buy with tbt, but I'll consider buying with tbt as well.

Hey @Cheremtasy ! I actually have one listed in my shop currently for 300 TBT due to a special I offer for items I earn during events! :) How does that sound to you?

I apologize! The item just sold!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back