• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Doing commissions of your mayor!

Could you do a fullbody of her? http://sta.sh/21kbah7uuvbh thanks so much for considering c: Also, the fullbody you posted looks amazing but it's so small! :c Was that just a smaller version of it or do you use a small canvas to draw?

Last edited:
Hello! That was just a smaller version of the image, and i unfortunately don't know how to make it bigger >~< And yes, I can! Would you like fully colored and shaded or uncolored/flatly colored?

Hello! That was just a smaller version of the image, and i unfortunately don't know how to make it bigger >~< And yes, I can! Would you like fully colored and shaded or uncolored/flatly colored?

Fully colored would be great! Thank you c:

Normally what a lot of people do on here is upload the art image file onto imgur.com or deviantart.com and then post the image url on here, and the image is as big as how they originally drew it. So maybe give that a try if you did something else? Hopefully it'll work!

Last edited:
Finally done. :...)
image.jpg

Last edited:
Would you be willing to do one of a mayor and villager together? I really want one of my mayor with Muffy

Of course! Please request which type of drawing you want (full body, bust, waist up, fully colored, etc..)

Last edited:
Back