• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Does your villager wears your design?

I don't usually design patterns in this game. Both because I'm lacking in skill and time and because I just lack concepts to create. That said, yes, I've designed a few things and some villagers wear them in my horror movie town. More often than not though, in all of my towns, they favor the default orange and white pattern the game starts off with.

If I could, I would get rid of the display pieces in the Able Sisters' store. I very much prefer that the villagers wear actual good looking clothes.

Yeah me too. XD but sowmtimes i got bored so itry making. Yeah youre right tho. Its just so fun seeing them with those designs

Unfortunately, yes, they all mostly either wear one of my horrific designs or a clothes item I hate. I think they're all against me...

Yeah, quite a few of my villagers wear my designs that I make all the time. Even if my design is a bad one, there's always at least one villager who wears it (even if it's for a short time).

Yeah, I made some EXO jerseys and like half my villagers are wearing them. I love it.

I remember once I displayed a path design so my alt characters would be able to save it and Apollo decided to wear it. He looked like he was skinned or something. Not a pretty sight

Last edited:
Back