• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

strange glitch (?)

kisaker39

marsh
Bells
Red Rose
I think it would be more convenient to explain the cirsumstances of my town before anything. im attempting to cycle out villagers as quickly as possible in my town, while doing quite a bit of time travel. when a villager places a plot down, the day before they officially move in, i try and talk to all the villagers in my town on that day so if they want to move out in the coming days, they will ping me.

the villager that placed a plot in my town was Tutu. after this, i talked to all my villagers but one. i couldnt find Pekoe anywhere, until i realised she was in her house.

i had completely forgotten it was her birthday until i came in to greet her. of course, there was another villager inside celebrating with her. however... that villager was Tutu.

she hasnt moved in yet. she hasnt even gotten a house. im assuming once a villager places a plot, theyre counted by the game as a resident, despite not actually having a house or showing their face yet? im finding this funnier than i should.

Back