• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

HELP ME DESIGN/DECORATE MY ISLAND

captainclay13

Bells
hey guys! im having really big trouble into making my island and i was reaching out to see if anyone would want to help me make it! my island goal im going for is cotton core ill relly appreciate if you help me design it! ill pay you in anything you want!

Last edited:
What specifically do you mean by designing your island? Terraforming, decorating, etc.? There is a website called Happy Island Designer where you can find your map (and/or draw it either freehand or by uploading a screenshot of your map and tracing it) and then place down the buildings, roads, sketch out terraforming ideas, etc.

I've found that to be really helpful to visualize certain changes I want to make before carrying them out. As for decorating, Pinterest has been a huge help for me, and don't be afraid to copy what other people do- it's a debatable topic, but at the end of the day you're not profiting off of someone else's work and if it makes you love this game and your island more, it's worth it. Plus as you start putting it down, part of the fun is adapting it to your space and what you like- maybe the layout will be a little different, the specific items used, colors, etc. - just don't be afraid to try something and see what sticks!

Back