• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Does your villager wears your design?

ime_rbs

Bells
Switch
7669-6504-4881
Pavé
Pavé
Leif
Lobo
Lobo
Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Dark Easter Egg
My villager wears my Winnie the Pooh design. XD they're so cute with it. Im just waiting for Bubbles, Alfonso and Olaf to wear it. XD

Last edited:
Yes, but they are hideous shirts I made with stripes or a snorlax thing I saw on tumblr a long time ago lOL.
I am horrible at making designs!! :(

Yes, but they are hideous shirts I made with stripes or a snorlax thing I saw on tumblr a long time ago lOL.
I am horrible at making designs!! :(

I am too xD i just searched designs that are pixelated and start counting the squares. XD

i think to make them wear that u have a better chance if u fill ur 8 mannequins in the clothes shop with ur winnie the pooh design xD
i just let them wear what they want (unless its a really ugly shirt) and basically ruin the inside of their houses when i do favors too

i think to make them wear that u have a better chance if u fill ur 8 mannequins in the clothes shop with ur winnie the pooh design xD
i just let them wear what they want (unless its a really ugly shirt) and basically ruin the inside of their houses when i do favors too

I only have 3 designs on able. And i was laughing so hard when Apollo wore it 1st XD except for Nan, she's wearing the hoodie that i did. XD exactly! And right now, i hate the insides of their houses. XD im trying to design it by sending them gifts. XD

i think the best way is to...spam talk them to see if they'll swap out furn with others c: i think that's my biggest problem, im giving them all the stuff other villagers gave me that was laying on the floor xD
i also heard someone made their town look like a jail place by putting orange jumpsuits on display in ables

Ohmygod. That's so funny xD i didnt even know that idea even exist xD and yeah, same goes for me, whatever is in my pocket i just literally give it to them. XD

My villager wears my Winnie the Pooh design. XD they're so cute with it. Im just waiting for Bubbles, Alfonso and Olaf to wear it. XD

That is so cute. I love Winnie The Pooh. I'm going to dream visit your town later today, if you don't mind.

I love that Biscuit wears my Pirate design, and some are wearing my fish design. I have made some weird designs before and seen my villagers wear them. They looked kind of silly.

Another town wears my designs, lol. The player put up a design of my Cocoplum shirt and now ALL the villagers are wearing it. it's hilarious!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and yes, my villagers do wear my designs. I just wish I was more talented a seamstress. My designs are fairly lame.

That is so cute. I love Winnie The Pooh. I'm going to dream visit your town later today, if you don't mind.

I love that Biscuit wears my Pirate design, and some are wearing my fish design. I have made some weird designs before and seen my villagers wear them. They looked kind of silly.

You can come visit my town anytime. Just let me know. I have like 2 designs of Pooh xD

Moose has been wearing my striped shirt and vest for a long time, and Dizzy and Midge are both wearing my Snake/Mira tee :3

I have four designs that villagers can wear in my Able Sisters, but they're all meant to be dresses. The other day, I saw Eugene walking around in one of them...

I don't design patterns, so no. Plus I hate it when villagers wear custom clothes, it occurs way too frequently.

Right now I don't think anyone is wearing my designs, but in the past they used to all of the time. I think only one of my designs has not been worn.

Right now Tia is wearing a shirt that was inspired by the Black Parade album cover for MCR. I have to admit, she looks cool :p Also back when I had Lionel, he decided to wear a stupid goomy shirt I made. Those were the dark ages... *shudders*

I don't usually design patterns in this game. Both because I'm lacking in skill and time and because I just lack concepts to create. That said, yes, I've designed a few things and some villagers wear them in my horror movie town. More often than not though, in all of my towns, they favor the default orange and white pattern the game starts off with.

If I could, I would get rid of the display pieces in the Able Sisters' store. I very much prefer that the villagers wear actual good looking clothes.

Last edited:
Back