• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[Buying] Hoppip Fanart Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Green Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Hot Cocoa
Snowflake Glow Wand
Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Orange Candy
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (144) +
I would like someone to draw a picture of Hoppip as a ghost (using the same design style as the ghosts in my signature). I suggest looking at more pictures of the ghosts as seen in The Ghost and Molly McGee so you can learn about how the character design works. Here are the specific details of what I want in my pic:
  • The Hoppip can still have her beady eyes like the original design, but each eye comes with a black shadow space (like all of the other ghosts’ eyes in The Ghost and Molly McGee). Also, make the eyes red.
  • The whole ghost color is blue-green. The Hoppip also has a slight frown on her face.
I’m willing to pay 300 TBT for a picture. I call this picture the Brightonian Hoppip, a Ghost/Flying type Pokémon. Other than being a blue-green ghost with red eyes and a frown, there’s essentially no design differences from the Johtonian Hoppip. You don’t have to draw the evolutions.

Last edited:
@Alolan_Apples is this what you wanted?
White Background Hoppip.png
Transparent Hoppip.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back