• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you think an XL bundle will be released in NA?

Toadette

Bells
Winter Mittens
Not to be greedy lol..but since the 25th is still a few weeks away, do you think there's any chance we might get the XL bundle as well? I would probably rather it but I'm still on the fence about the bundle that was released yesterday.

Not on release date at least. It might release later down the road, months after release, but I doubt it.

i just saw this on gamestop ... its for the new 3ds xl starter kit, i hope this is a hint they would release the achhd n3ds xl

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3d...AndReviews&utm_content=Default#productDetails

I think this is just a basic starter kit that happens to be HHD-themed. If anything, it gives me even less hope of an N3DSXL bundle, as this kit, which can be used with any N3DSXL, seems like it could be a consolation prize for those that want an HHD-themed N3DSXL.

Back