• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

When do you think we’ll get the next animal crossing game?

I'm not sure If I'll play another AC game, I like this one, and as of right now I don't know. Id probably have the same group too xD. If it's on a new console then no, I'm not buying a new console just for AC. Lol. But yes, I agree that it would probably be realised the same day as a new system.

I think like most people have said here, about New Horizons being done is right. I don't really know what else there is to update, aside Maybe being able to have more then ten villagers, and maybe bringing back old npcs, or villagers. I have like no room for more villagers though. We already got a large batch of new villagers, and other feautures.

But in the next game I'm sure there will be more plots. I'd be curious how they would handle another game in terms of concept~

So, Nintendo did their annual New Year's artwork post on Twitter the other day:
It prominently features the DAL plane flying away, with "2024" formed by clouds above the plane's contrails.

Now, I'm not gonna lie, it's looking very likely that the Switch's successor is being announced sometime in the next few months. I don't think it's especially likely that the next game is coming out this year, but I feel as if the announcement of it is going to happen in one of this year's Directs... and this is definitely making me go "hmm, this feels like it's teasing something"

Back